Embarrassments 🤦🏽‍♀️

Queens POV

Diggy dropped me off at my house.when I woke up Kacy inv me to come over because her mom inv dave over.lol a big ass mess.so I get up and put on this

so I get up and put on this

A bitch  bomb.then I text Kacy 

Bbymama❤️👅💕:Ayee bitch omw getting our fav coffee first 🔥 

Queeniee💗❤️👸🏼💕:yasss hoe💍😊 wifey.

I drive to Starbucks and get two large white mocha frappes extra caramel drizzle.the  I drive over to ma baby mama's house okurrr.

Kacy POV

I wake up.i get ready for company.i  do a supper clean on the house. Bleach and mop the floors.clean the hell outta the living room.open windows.have candles lit.my mama ass is in there getting dressed trying to suduce dave.she walks out of her bedroom in this.

she walks out of her bedroom in this

"Wtf are you wearing" I Say. "Mind ya business lil gal" she Shasta strutting into the kitchen. I roll my eyes.i take a shower becuase I smell like bleach and cleaning sprays.i put in this 

My mom orders food and set it up like she made it

My mom orders food and set it up like she made it.im the only one who can cook.later queen come with our frappes yay. "Weres mine" my moma say "at Starbucks go buy it df" queen says rolling her eyes "aye lil girl don't get slapped" my mama says. Soon dave comes looking like a snac.

"Heyy guys" he say hugging me and queen

"Heyy guys" he say hugging me and queen. "Heyy handsome" my mom says. "Hello" dave says.we sit down and eat. "So what's your job" my mom asks dave (pretend Dave told Kacy his job in the drug deal." "I'm a-" i then say "business man!" "Shut up Kacy no knes talking to you"she yells "mhh" queen says. "We'res kacy's Dad" dave says.me and queen looked at my mom. I never knew or talked about my dad. "Umm He is some rich Asian guy I think he is Asian but yeah."she says so nonchalant. Then she adds "I told him to stay away from you because I don't like settling down." She laughs. I jump up from the table and scream "YOUR TELLING ME I COULD HAVE HAD A BETTER LIFE  BUT BECAUSE YOU DINT LIKE SETTLING SOWN IM STRUCK IN THIS HELL WHOLE WITH YOU!!..WIATTHAT MAN YOU GET HECKS FROM IN MY NAME IS MY DAD HUH". "DUH" SHE CHUCKLED. "Omg lord help me". I then storm out to my room grab a bathing suit and left out of the house." I called a Uber  and left.i arrived at beach. I sat in the sand and cried. I cried my soul out.

Dave POV

Kacy ran out the house. When I went outside she was gone.i walked into the house queen was yelling at kacy's Mom.then she hit her. I broke up there fight. "I know we're she is. The place she always goes when this hoe gets in here nerve."She says pointing at her mom. "The beach" queen and kacy's Mom both say.i run into my car.queen siad she was going home.i drive as fast as I can to the beach.i park and head to the sand.it was dark and no one was in sight.then I see a limp body sitting in the sand head down into her lap.i saw long hair. It was Kacy.i ran over to her. Slowly because of th sand.wheni reach her I throw my hands around her and make he jump "it's me" I says she then hugs me and breaks down crying. "It's ok ma" is say trying soothe her. "No it's not" she says choking on her cries.i hold her tight and kiss her cheek tasting slaty tears. "Babe it ok" I say holding her jaw to make her look at me.come on you can stay at my house.i take off my green jacket and put it on her cold Bodie because she was wearing a one piece bathing suit. I pick her up bridal style and Carrie her to my car. Then I get in the car and drive to my house. We arrive at my house I pour us some red wine then we go to my room and watch tv. "I wann meet him." She says out of the blue. "Who your dad?" I say. "Yeah" She says deeply. "I'll take you to see him just go find one of those new envelopes with his address in them from the checks he send." I Say dead ass serious. "Really" She says tearing up "dead ass" i say. She then hugs me and kisses me. Are kisses deepen.

Guyssss the tea is real.but ok who is kacy's Father??pls vote and comment.bye guys ❤️.