GONE FOREVER.PERIOD.

Dave POV

I'm currently in the hospital next to kacy.riley  is now in surgery.she is in critical condition and she might not make it.im sick af.i can't sleep,eat, or talk to no one.im supposed to be happy right now I'm getting married but nah I'm in the hospital next to my wife And my daughter might die.ima kill a nigga on god.kacy is ok.the bullet didn't hit anything and went straight thro.she was hurt and needed rest but is gonna live.riley was shot twice.one bullet went tho her body one didn't and they tryna get it out.she is young so she might not make it thro surgery.the docter came to the room. "Mr Brewster your daughter is out of surgery but hasn't woken up yet." She said.i hopped up and jogged to her room.i saw her face.tubes all over her.she looked so pretty but so hurt.i pulled up a chair next to her. "Daddy is here ri I'm here.im here." I cried while looking at her innocent face. "Daddy gonna get the bad guys who hurt you.

Crusty bitch POV

I was dressed up as a fake nurse and had a fake name tag.i went into my granddaughters room.i had a good cover up becuase I got surgery to change my face. I went into the room dave was there.his head was down tho so he didn't see me.i made the thing go beep.like she had flatlined.he jumped up and was crying. "Omg you have to leave" I said to him.he left but hesitated.the whole surgery thing with Riley was fake and I snuck her out the room and gave her to my boyfriend John.i ran back inside with a silicone doll that looked like her.i put her in Riley's place.i went to we're dave was at crying. "My Brewster you daughter is deceased." I said. "Nahhh ya lying" He said about to cry. "She dead...Period!" I said then marched away.i walked over to Kacy's room she was awoke.good. "Excuse me mrs.brewster I'm sorry to inform you riley Brewster is dead...sorry for you loss"I said then walked away.all you could hear was kacy's Loud ass screaming.i laughed to my self because she is such a drama queen.i have zero respect for her.PERIOD.i then went inside the car we John and had sleepy Riley.

2 weeks later

Kacy's POV

It's been two weeks without Riley and I feel dead.i dont sleep , eat or drink , or have sexual time with dave.all I do is cry.my baby is dead because of dave and the business he is in.im thinking about breaking up with him because of this.he is a big time drug dealer a kingpin And he is dangerous to be around.i sat dave down for a "talk" wich means I'm leaving him and moving to Barcelona or Dubai. "Dave your dangerous to be around" I told him.he looked at me dumb. "What you mean?" He asked. "I mean I'm leaving you.your a kingpin some nigga KILLED RILEY BECAUSE OF YOU!"I said now crying.he looked at me but didn't say anything. "I'm leaving you and I'm moving to Barcelona" I said I got up and went to pack my shit.i made me a plane ticket and I was leaving.he just sat there like he was dumb.before I left I said goodbye to queen,tarrani,my dad and mom (Adriana), little Rosie, and Dave's mom.i then went to the airport.hot tears leaving my eyes as I look at Dave's ring.i never took it off.i was.i am in love with dave but I can't be with him.i have to move on with my life.

Guys this is sad I know but it gets better trust me.but not you liked comment and vote pls and byeeeeee hoes 👅💋❤️💗💕