Jealousy

I didn't make the picture in the mm I forgot who did I found it in google.look up Dave east and Kayla philips it pops up.

Dave POV

I was woken up because Paris was moving in her sleep. "Hey Bebe you ok?" I asked her and she nodded.me and Paris had been talking about going on a Cruz me , her , Riley , kacy , and maybe zac.i don't want  him to be there but I don't want kacy to feel alone.me and paris got dress (in mm) and headed to kacy's house to ask her is she coming to the Cruz.the Cruz is in three days and Paris is excited.she started packing her stuff and Riley's stuff.we arrived at kacy's apartment. "Hey" kacy gave a weak smile.her hair was in a nappy bun and her face was makeup free and her face was puffy like she was crying. "Are you ok?" Paris asked. "I'm fine" she said weakly.she then let us in. "Mommy!" Riley yelled jumping into her mothers arms. "Hey Pooh butt I missed you." Kacy said tickling Riley. "Soooo.kacy me and Dave wanted you to come in a Cruz with us" Paris said smiling. "I would love to go.let me talk to my boss to see if I can get free time when is it." She asked. "In three days" Paris said. She nodded.

Kacy's POV

I ready don't feel like wasting my fucking time going on a damn Cruz with Dave and his little hoe.but guys honestly I want a break and Riley needs to spend time with Dave.so I said yes.hopefully I find me a sexy man And in this damn Cruz.dave and Paris we're talking about the Cruz and I was in the dinning room on my phone then they left. "Mommy are you excited for the Cruz?" Riley asked. "I guess" I mumbled. "Mommy I like Paris." She said. I nodded my head.

The day of the Cruz

I had all of our stuff packed and I was getting Riley settled into the car.we drove to the dock it took about an hour.i met up with Dave and Paris. "Hey guys" Dave said hugging Riley. I smiled.it was early in the morning and I had a bitchy attitude so I just wanna go chill bye a pool.its hella hot outside.we are now on the ship.paris and Riley are getting food.im just chilling bye the pool.

I closed my eyes and let the sun shine on me

I closed my eyes and let the sun shine on me.i felt the sun go away so I opened my eyes and saw a guy standing over me.

i felt the sun go away so I opened my eyes and saw a guy standing over me

"Can I help you?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "Oh your stepping on my brat of a sister's rag doll." He said pointing at a doll.my high heel shoe was in her face.i moved my feet and said "oh I'm so sorry.".i handed him the doll And he smiled and walked away.i then felt a hand on my shoulder.it was Dave. "Yes David" I asked. "Well Riley want her mom get off your lazy ass" he fussed.i looked up at him and rolled my eyes. "Well why would she when she got daddy and daddy's little slut. I snapped back.he laughed and said. "Someone is jealous". "Jealous?" I scoffed. "I left you!" I remainded him.he rolled his eyes and left.i got up and went over to the eating table with everyone.riley was crying in Paris arms. "Ri ri what's wrong with you?" I asked her. "Y yo you don't love me no no moreee" she cried.i looked at her and said "daddy is right here mama need relaxing time just as daddy" I scolded her. "I hateee you!paris is my new mommy!" She yelled hugging paris  tighter. "Riley stop" Dave yelled.i held up my hand and said "we'll have her take care of your ungrateful ass" I yelled and walked away.i was heart broken.i walked upstairs to my room when I saw the guy from earlier. "You ok?" He asked. I laughed holding back tears and said "yes I'm fine". "My name is Nate" he told me. "I'm kacy." I told him. "Wanna go down to the bar?" He asked. "Is that how you get all your women?" I said laughing. "No I was just asking" he laughed.i smiled. "Just wait a sec" I told him going into my room and changing from my bathing suit.

 "Just wait a sec" I told him going into my room and changing from my bathing suit

I came out the room and he was standing there on his phone

I came out the room and he was standing there on his phone.he looked up at me and licked his lips. "I'm ready!"I said. And we walked down to the bar. "So what brung you here?" I asked sitting down at a bar stool. "Well my family invited me but I don't fuck with them they messy"he said taking a sip of his drink.i laughed at least we can relate.

Later that night

We all ate dinner as a family.i hated ever moment of it.riley is still acting like a brat.dave is a dick and Paris is a annoying little bitch. "I have some news" Paris said. "IM PREGNANT" she smiled and held a sandwich bag with a pregnancy test on it.i feel like they moving into shit to soon.like they just met.dave was happy.paris and riley was happy but shit I was annoyed.