Trouble in paradise

Dave POV

I was at the trap handling business when queen called about ten times. I finally answer with a attitude "nigga yo cheating on Kacy!" Queen screams into the phone.i roll my neck because of this stupid as question. "What!?. I'm at work" I yell back. "Mmm nigga ya lying because you would've answered ha phone calls" queen says. I roll my eyes "girl it's called WORKING" I yell an hang up.i look at jazz who is laughing. "This is why I'm single"he says laughing. "Nigga dis shit ain't funny"I say shaking my head at queen's crazy self.i then call Kacy. "Wha chu want mane." She Says "wassup wit you.yo ass was fine dis morning" I say clearly frustrated. "I'll talk to you at home" she Says then hangs up in my face.

~I go get chick fil a for me and Kacy and drive home.i unlock the door I see Kacy with a over sized shirt on in-front of the island with all her weight on one leg,she is making the leg tap on the floor and she has her hand she has her hand on  her hip and she has a bad look on her face.lord. "What's wrong with you"I ask her. "Your what's wrong with me" she says throwing her hands in the air. "Lord" I mumbled. "Why you didn't tell me your baby mama is seven months pregnant with your baby" she says yelling in my face. "What it ain't my baby" I laugh. "You lie because I met you a year  ago." She says yelling with her hand she all in my face. "The baby AINT MINE WHO TF TOLD YO THAT" I yell. "She did in my face I saw her stomach and everything.she back in town to see her mama she was at carters." Kacy yells. "Man I'm leaving I'll be back"I yell putting her food in her hands.i walk to the door with her screaming behind me.

Kacy POV.

I was mad.how he just gone leave. See I know he lying all he has to do was tell the truth.i sat on the sofa and called queen. "Heyy girl wanna come with me and diggy to the club." She says. "Girl I'm pregnant" I Say. "Ok and you can't have fun you ain't gotta drink." She Says. "Ight" I says going into me and Dave's room to get dressed.peer pressure is a bitch 😑"

peer pressure is a bitch 😑"

(Parent she is pregnant)

Later queen picks me up And we head to the club.i go to the bar order one glass of red wine and sit there and sip it slowly.clearing  out my mind and focusing on my baby.i look over to see diggy and dave and queen.wtf dave.i see two girls dancing infront of dave but he was looking down at his shoes playing with his watch.i grab my drink and walk over to him. "Wtf you doing here" I yell. "Wtf you doing here" he yell back. "You the one got girls shaking they ass infront of you" I yell. "Man I ain't looking at dem I thinking bout dis stupid shit you just told me"he yells back. "It's not stupid you got two babies on the way. "Nooo i only have one. It's Riley. I haven't had sex with that girl in three years so I know damn well my sperm didn't magically stay inside if her And  made a baby.we both should be at home." He yells. He takes the wine glass throws it in the floor making it brake then drags me out the club.

We got home I ignored him and didn't wanna talk. "It's not my baby" he says liking at me.i rolled my eyes and said "we'll see in two months" I say "Ight" he says then lay down.in the morning I made me and him some food only because he brought me food last night and then I got dressed to go baby shopping with my dad

in the morning I made me and him some food only because he brought me food last night and then I got dressed to go baby shopping with my dad

Then Dave comes downstairs. "Were you going" he says rubbing his face "baby shopping" I said handing him the plate. "Ight thx ma" he says kissing my cheek. "Mmhhm" I say waking out the door.i meet my dad at carters and I see him waiting outside with this beautiful girl.

i meet my dad at carters and I see him waiting outside with this beautiful girl

"Hi" I say surprised at this young looking women
"Oh hey kacy.kacy this is my girlfriend adria and Adria this is kacy my daughter" my dad says. "Hello" Adria says hugging me.we walked around picking up outfits for Riley.i can admit Adria is very nice and is my dad's age she is very young looking but my dad is young he had me at a young age.we only picked up a few items for Riley.

we only picked up a few items for Riley

then we stoped for dinner

then we stoped for dinner.then I went home.

Guys sorry this was kinda boring and short🙏🏽.but yeah I'm time skipping again bc it's getting boring so yeah time skip.bye pls vote and comment 😍❤️