Long ass trip.

DAVE'S POV

I WAS SO HAPPY IM HAVING ANOTHER CHILD.kacy has a shitty attitude since Paris announced her pregnancy.its been two days and kacy don't talk to us.not even Riley.i ignored her because I have to be happy too.i am now getting Riley dressed so we can go to the arcade on the boat.

When we walked down to the arcade Riley was about to run over To her mom kacy

When we walked down to the arcade Riley was about to run over To her mom kacy.her mom was with some nigga so I told her no.kacy saw us and left the man. "Why my daughter can't come to see me" she yelled. "Well maybe because you with a nigga and you haven't talked to her in three days" I yelled back. "First of I need breaks too and second he asked me a question.why do you even care we're over!" She snapped.she grabbed Riley and walked off.she went to the coin station and her and Riley played games.I went back to my room and Paris was in the bed sleep.so I cuddled next to her.she looked at me and said "where's Riley?". "With ha mom." I replyed. "Yo I think kacy tripping because you pregnant." I told Paris. "Well don't you think she have rights to.one day she  is so happy.have a nice job a nice man a beautiful daughter and a beautiful home and then the next she barely see Riley and her ex fiancé is now having a baby by another women.shit I will be salty too." Paris said.damn I never thought about that.man I loved kacy but she bugging and I don't think our relationship could ever get better.i love Paris and when the time is right ima make her mine  foreva.

Paris's POV

Me and Riley are at the ships swimming pool swimming.i felt like someone was watching me. turned around and saw kacy giving me death stares.she then walked the other way.i got Riley out of the pool and took her to dave.dave was packing our stuff. "I don't wanna leave" Riley pouted. "Well babe we have to we have no choice the trip is over" he said to her.she pouted.

Kacy's pov.
Since today was the last day of the trip me and Nate exchanged numbers.i was walking down the hall and Paris walked up to me "is there a problem because your always watching me" she said. "Nope" I said then rolled my eyes I walked away before I killed this bitch.im just glad this trip is over.

Heyyyy guys find out what happens next.lly you guys and pls like and comment byeee ❤️😘🥰