Mama knows best

"I wish that I could have this moment  4 life" -Nicki Minaj's

Dave POV

My mom been bugging me about meeting Kacy.she won't leave me alone about it.so I told her me and Kacy would swing bye.worst mistake ever. "Yo K my moms want to meet you get dressed please" I say kissing her legs and stomach. "Ughh"she groan. She pops up like a damn zombie and stumbles over to the bathroom.she comes out looking fineee 💕

"Is your mom gonna like meee" she wines

"Is your mom gonna like meee" she wines. "Of course babe" I say kissing her cheeks. "If you lying no sex for you" she says grabbing he fur goat the her phone "yeah wateva" I say smirking.we drive over to my moms house wich is a hour or so drive. "damn mama Brewster living her best life" Kacy mumbles. I laugh.my mom really is.we walk up to the door before u ovule knock my mama open the door hugging Kacy before me.tf.then she hug me. "Heyy boi" She says kissin my cheek. "And Heyy miss Kacy nice to meet you" she says smiling ear to ear. "Thank you miss  Brewster's thx for having me" Kacy says smiling. "Come in Come in baby's" She says referring to me and Kacy.we come in and she gives us coffee (it's early in the morning) "so Kacy what you do for a living" my mama say being noisy. "Well I'm a vet I need just one more year in college to run my own veterinary." She says all proudly with a smile. "Got a good one" my mom says. I nod and Kacy blushes. "We're do ou live sweety." My mama says. "With dave" Kacy says. "Ohh do you pay bills" my mama says with a frown. "Oh yes ma'am I pay bills but I have to do it behind Dave's back because he won't  let me" Kacy says with a giggle. I start laughing because her laugh is cute.my mom smiles "that's how  I raised him" she says while pinching my cheeks. 

~ Kacy was laughing becuase my mama treated me like a big baby. "Girl hush and buckle dat seat bealt" I say popping her thigh. "Ouch" she pouts.we drive over to ihop and get food to go and we eat it in the car.then I drop Kacy off over  queens house then I go to the trap.when I got to the trap there's diggy ,Jazz ,and big leech. "Yo wassup" I say dapping them up. "Hey boss we gotta problem" big l Says (pretend big l gotta deep ass voice btw big l is played bye rick Ross) "wassup man" I say. He lead me to basement we're a nigga is tied down. "What he do?" I Say looking at the lil nigga. "He owe you some money man and he tried to shoot diggy." Big leech says. "Damn man you fucked up" I say to the guy.he cries and tries to scream but his mouth is covered. I take the tape off his face "gotta family?" I says to him.he nods. "Kids?" I ask. "Yes 3 girls an a boy" he cries. "Well nigga I got a girl at home.she needs food, and clothes ,and wants.you stealing from her man. You don't wanna make her mad do you" I Say squatting to get at his level. "Fuck her" he says spitting in my face. I wipe my face punch him in the jaw.he spits up blood. "Kill him" I tell big leech then I walk away.i go over to the Locked room in the basement.inside that locked door is a big ware house we're I package my weed, dope,and more ilegal  shit I sell to these druggies.i go over to one of my workers who count all the shit they packaged. "The sells today?" I ask her "280" she says showing me the chart. "Good" I say walking away. "Yo Amir didn't give us the money he made for those pills he sold"t-dough says he works with that shit. Gives the boys drugs And make sure they pay there owes And gives them there cut. "Find him if he don't give you the money off top bring him to me" I say dismissing him.