At last

(Two years later)
Kacy's pov
It's been two years and me and nate are dating.baby Lexi is now two (Paris and Dave's daughter).i am happy with a good job.riley loves nate and she is a happy 5 year old. "Wake up Riley" I called to Riley from her bedroom.riley got up and got dressed.i made her breakfast then Nate came in. "Heyy Riley" He said tickling her. "Hey babe" he said kissin my cheek. "Good morning"I said. He handed me my favorite coffee.and I made him and Riley and myself a plate.i finished eating then I dropped Riley off at school. "Byee mama" Riley said waving to me.i blew her a kiss and she ran inside the school.i drive over to ravens house to check on her.i knocked on the door she didn't answer.i opened it and it was open.i walked into her bedroom and she was sleeping.i shook her "wake up raven". She groaned and woke up. "What time is it?" She asked. "Time for work" I told her.she got out of her bed and ran into the bathroom.she got dressed and did her hygiene then we left for work.
Dave's pov
I was sleep when I heard Paris yell "David Lexi is crying go check on her". I got out of bed and went into lexi's room and picked her.she was hungry so I took her downstairs and gave her a cup with juice in it. "Tank you daddy" she said.Paris got her dressed and fixed her some food.

"I have to pick Riley up from school" I told Paris

"I have to pick Riley up from school" I told Paris. "Ok Bebe don't take to long now" she said. "It's not till later but ok" I told her. "Sissy is COMMING over"Lexi  jumps out of her seat and yells.
Later
I'm standing at the door of Riley's class room and all of the students run out.Riley runs up to me and hugs me "hey dad" she smiles. "Hey big head how was school"I said as we walked to the car. "It was good" she said.we drive to my house and as soon as we walked inside the house Lexi bolted over to Riley and gave her a big hug. "Sisster" Lexi says happily. "Heyy Lexi" Riley says picking Lexi up.they ran into Lexi's and Riley's room and I stood over Paris she was texting Someone then when she saw me she moved the phone over. "Who is that?" I asked her and she locked the phone and sighed "no one noisy" she giggled.i didn't find shit funny.i was about to say something till I heard the doorbell.i answered it. "Hey kace" I said hugging her. "Hey Dave hey Paris.were is the girls?"kacy asked. "Girls kacy is here" Paris Yells and Lexi and Riley ran downstairs. "Hey moma" Riley said hugging her. "Hey Riley I have something to tell you"she said getting on her knee to Riley's level. "Mommy is having a baby.im pregnant" kacy explained to riley.i froze.damn.riley jumped in kacys arms. "Yay mommy I hope it's a boy" Riley screamed.kacy was so happy.i dunno why.i guess you could say I miss kacy a lot.me and Paris are having hard times right now.kacy is happy she have a good ass job a good man and a nice family.im proud of her.her childhood was horrible always having someone to tell you,you ain't gonna be shit.tarrani and queen are flying out here as a surprise for kacy wich is cool I guess she would be happy since she is expecting a baby.

Kacys pov.

After picking up Riley from Dave's house me and Riley decided to cook a nice dinner together.my baby is growing up. "Mommy we should put shrimp in the pasta too" Riley says handing me the bag of shrimp out of the freezer.i smiled at her and said. "Great idea Pooh head".me and Riley made shrimp pasta with stuffed mushrooms on the side.riley set the table while i made the plates.just then Nate came in the house.he kissed riley  on the forehead then kissed my cheek. "Hey guys" Nate said. "Hi Nate" Riley said happily. "Nate sit down"I instructed and he did it.i put his plate in front of him along with a tiny box with a ribbon on it.he smiled at em and said "what's this?". I grinned "open it" I said. He opened it and froze.it was the pregnancy test.he got up and hugged me and Riley together.im at this point in life were I am actually happy.

That's the end hope you like it.not gonna lie it was short but yeah ok.comment and like and byeeee  😘❤️🥰 pls leave more comments I like reading them expecialy the funny ones.xox