Mommy dearest

(Ryan mm)

I laid in bed.nate won't let me go nowhere.riley was bye my side tho.riley was scared and worried sick that she didn't focus none at school.its Saturday and pregnancy is a bitch.i forgot how it felt.dave is dogging me bc he now he wrong for keeping secretes and involving my best friend in his shit.i called queen but she is in the downlow to ig.i feel like since me and Dave split up shit been different between me and my sisters.Idc tho bc I love Nate and I'm happy I'm with him.i heard the door open.it was Nate. "Hey mama" he said to Riley. "Hey Nate." She smiled. "Hey babe" he said kissing my cheek.theres someone here for you." He smiled then my mom walked in the room.i sat up and looked at him. "Wtf is she doing here?" I yelled.he grabbed Riley and ran. "Miss me?" She said with  a grin.i tried to move off the bed but she grabbed me.i tried to fight her off but she was too strong.she then his me with something hard.

Flashback 

I was walking home from school . I had a shitty day so I wanted to take a bubble bath.i heard my mom and someone come into the house.my body froze and I quickly locked the bathroom door.i was in there for an hour and I got out the shower and covered my body with a towel.i opened the door and was walking to my room.on the way I saw my mom past out in the sofa.i went into my room and started getting dressed.i tall man stood in my doorway.i looked at him and he walked slowly closer to me.i tried to run away but I was to slow.he pinned me down on my bed and  proceeded to rape me.the whole time I had my eyes closed.i was quitely sobbing.all you heard was the bed moving him grunting and me crying lowly.when he was done he just left.i got up and tried to tell my mom but she was to drunk to comprehend what I was saying.when she was sober she said I was lying and I was a slut and probably wanted it.a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant.i sat in the toilet crying.when I told my mom she beat me  till I lost the baby. I never felt lower in my life.

FLASHBACK OVER

I opened my eyes and saw Nate standing over me.we were in a dirty looking room. "Nate?" I said weekly.he laughed and said "I'm not Nate I'm his twin brother".i looked at him confused.i reamber Nate did tell me he had a twin who died named Ryan.ryan took a bottle with purple liquid in it and tried to give it to me.when he put it in my mouth I spat it in his face.he slapped me and I cried.i then saw my mother enter the room. "We're is Riley?" I yelled. "Safe! For now!" My mother laughed. "Why!all I ever did my entire life was try to please you?" I yelled. "No!you think ur better than me living rich and lavish!" She growled.i sobbed louder. "Pls don't hurt my babies!" I I yelled.she then laughed and left out the room with Ryan.i was tied up on the bed.i then heard screaming.it was Riley. "Stop that hurts!!stop mommy!" Riley yelled. "STOP!NOOOO!NOT MY BABY PLSS!" I YELLED.her screaming suddenly stopped.ryan ran into my room and yelled "shut the fuck up bitch!". He then slapped me.i tasted blood in my mouth.he then untied me from the bed.and put me in a chair.and tied me up.he then kicked the chair to flip me over.i hit my stomach.he sat me up and kicked my stomach.he beat me for several hours until my mom came in the room and told him "I'll take over this go burn the bodie!" She instructed. I started crying thinking they were talking about Riley.my mom forced a pill into my mouth.my vision got blurry until I saw darkness.

Flashback

Mom wasn't home.it was just me and Tarrani.she was 6 I was 10.i basically had to take care of her.i had to cook dinner.i was basically a mom at ten years old.i had put tarrani to sleep.my mom came home at 12:00 am. She landed in her bed.i tucked her in and kissed her head.she woke up slightly. "What would I do without you kacy? She said. "Idk mommy?" I answered and she laughed and went back to sleep.i went into my room and slept peacefully that night.it was the first time in a long time I felt like my mom loved me.

Flashback over.

I was in a new room know.it was like a scene from saw.blood everywhere and a limp bodie in the corner of the room.i was in the middle of the room tied in a wooden chair.i looked closely to the bodies and it looked like my Riley.i soon forgot I was pregnant because I stood up and slammed me and the chair on the floor and I broke.i laid on the floor in pain and when I regained my strength I got up and ran over to the body.i ran with a limp of pain.and collapsed near the body.i flipped the body over and it was Riley.i cuddled her and cried loud.ryan soon ran in with Nate?ryan pushed Nate into the room.nate took a piece of sharp wood from the broken chair and hit Ryan.nate grabbed me and Riley and ran.we were in a abandoned chicken plantation.we ran into the street and I heard a loud boom.nate then fell with me and Riley.and i looked back to see my mom running and Ryan holding the gun running too.

Omg plot twist right?guys this is so late I'm sorry I had mad writers blockchain ty for sticking around tho love ya ❤️😘😍