OO1

AUTHOR

 ‍  ‍  ‍ "i'm going to china for a month and while i'm not present here, i needed you to look out for someone."

‍  ‍  ‍ setting a red folder on the desk, the purple-haired quirked his eyebrows up as he had his legs crossed and was leaning backwards on the couch with his palms placed on the knees of his crossed legs while his other hand was sprawled on the side. the purple-haired male glanced at the folder containing vital documents pertaining to a person's personal information before shifting his gaze up at the figure of the man in front of him— his eyes were partially hidden by his pink bangs, they were still sharp enough to serve a reminder that he was also dangerous, and a cigarette hanging from the corner of his lips. he's the perfect epitome of a delinquent; a scar between the corner of his lips, a pink hair that reaches down to his shoulder, and emerald eyes that shone under the fluorescent light, his appearance matches how warped his head is.

‍  ‍  ‍ "this is ridiculous," rindou began, a deep frowns forming on his brow. "this is just a waste of my time, i have a tight schedule this week. go bother koko or ran instead."

‍  ‍  ‍ the pink-haired laughed madly as he slid his fingers through the trigger guard and rubbed the muzzle of the gun against his own temple. sanzu knew that his friend can handle any task set before him, he wasn't frail, and neither was his mind. "come on, you're no fun at all."

 ‍  ‍  ‍ pink, rindou always hated pink.

 ‍  ‍  ‍ "your stupid breath stinks, shut up."

 ‍  ‍  ‍ "do you really think i'm joking? you know how i hate unfaithful persons, right?"

 ‍  ‍  ‍ the purple-haired is completely aware of the reasons why he was chosen to come here rather than another bonten member: either to protect something or to get rid of them. rindou's memory suddenly returned to the events that occurred two years prior, and despite the passage of time since the tragedy, the details were still vivid in his mind. he could recall that day as if it was yesterday. although he had the power to stop what happened, he lacked the willpower to do so. he was left with a lot of choices, yet he decided to chose his friend's side.

 ‍  ‍  ‍ blood, blood is everywhere. it can be seen all around the room, sanzu's past lover was lying on the cold cemented ground with a pool of blood. she was brutally tortured but at that time, she was still breathing, muttering words that rindou couldn't completely understand.

 ‍  ‍  ‍ a moment passed after they heard a loud sound of a gun echoing inside the room, sanzu tossed the gun to the floor and managed to walk away like nothing had happened, still letting out a giggles.

 ‍  ‍  ‍ "traitors should get tortured to death."

 ‍  ‍  ‍ "she's my girlfriend, a very special one but other than that, i really don't care. if you get bored, just finish her off."

 ‍  ‍  ‍ "fine, never speak to me again."

‍  ‍  ‍ with the cold zephyr tickling your cheeks, you stared at the snowflakes that were steadily falling at the surface. the cold exhales of snows were enough for you to shiver, huddling closer in your jacket. the way the lights reflected off the snowflakes that had begun to fall and how they shone like there were diamonds in it made the entire place lovely. you watched the kids chase one another whilst the streetlight flickered open and you hummed in delight, with stars and a full moon hanging in the sky, the sky was a combination of dark and clear blue. it had never seemed this serene; a hint of orange could be seen through the streetlights, and it reminded you of home. "merry christmas."