OO9

AUTHOR

‍‍ ‍ ‍ rindou entered the room through the dim hallway— reserved only for private people like him, the scent of alcohol and smoke already lingered through his nostrils as he twisted the doorknob open. he solely needed to stare at the human beings inner for them to renowned his presence, never bothering to greet and pretend that he was interested in the meetings. he slipped quietly through the doorway, cautious no longer to make noise as he padded silently throughout the polished hardwood floor. he stopped behind the couch overlooked at the scenery outside of the building, and watched as he listened to the dialog taking place. it wasn't his job to entertain these men or ladies when they have been busy being greedy and self righteous. it wasn't even his job to attend these kind of meetings at all.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "good evening, rindou. i was waiting for you."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i have another important business to attend to, so get straight to the point. you know how much i hate idle chit-chats."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ on a table in front of rindou, there was a pink-haired with a mullet cut that was sitting with crossed leg. two ladies were sitting both on his side and a one lady standing behind, touching his exposed skin with care. in front of them was a bottle of wine and an unfinished glass, the setup was quite a mess but what's messier was the lifess bodies laying on the side with blood scattered around. there was a doubt they're still alive. the way they were laid out was quite disturbing but the girls didn't pay it much mind they was more concerned with the man whose neck they were presently sucking dry.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ mikey was nowhere to be seen but kakucho was standing in front of the window, gazing at the dark sky without uttering any word. mochi's too busy smoking at the side that he didn't notice the purple-haired entering inside. they're sitting in silence with a few meters between them and no one speaking

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "any updates? she's not being unfaithful to me, isn't she? just so you know, y/n can be swayed easily."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the purple-haired chuckled, shoving his hand on his pocket before resting his feet on the table. "if that's what you wanted to talk about, no. she's not seeing someone and if you wanted more updates about her, she has been telling me every day that she misses you."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "that naive girl. keep your eyes on her, never take it off of her. stay next to her every day,"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i've already dealt with the enemies, they'll leave y/n alone."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "that's not what i was talking about." sanzu laughed, tapping the girls shoulder next to him, and in just a second, they were already walking towards the door to leave the room. the pink-haired male's eyes never left rindou's figure, he seemed to be plotting on something.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "what?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i told you to keep your eyes on her," sanzu pushed himself off the seat, barely making any noises as he straightened his posture. "because y/n happened to be a big bad liar."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "sorry, i'm late! i accidentally bumped into the trash can outside and the janitor had to scold me for a minute." you apologized, resting your head on the cold table with a heavy sigh. the serene mutterings of the customers resonated all through the campus cafe once the clock blinked to twelve o'clock in the afternoon. what was once gloomy sky had become sunny, featuring lovely but obtrusive streaks of sunlight penetrating though the windows and hitting the area where your figure was sat; next to the window. a subtle frown crept on your forehead as you browsed through the text that you received and usual, taiju was forcing you to attend his birthday party because of one exact reason— the blue-haired will be turning thirthy in just a week.