O11

AUTHOR

‍ ‍ ‍ "if you're having negative thoughts, stop it before everything gets worse."

‍ ‍ ‍ "this 'staying by my side to make sure i won't cheat' thing is bullshit. you hear that clearly? bullshit. sanzu's business isn't my business, so are yours, and stop being meddlesome with my life. you have no idea with what i'm capable of." pushing the purple-haired away, you ran your fingers through the soft locks of your hair in frustration before heaving a deep sigh.

‍ ‍ ‍ rindou's thoughts were a mess. he doesn't know what to think of, doesn't know how he truly feels, and couldn't focus on what he was supposed to do. the eyes that were always looking in his violet orbs with sparkling glint were now filled with rage and disappointment, never in life did he thoughts that someone would be capable to drive him insane and yet, the words that escaped to your lips slightly panged his heart. instead of asking for forgiveness, the purple-haired could only do was bite the inside of his cheek. "i am in charge of guarding you, you can't make me stay away."

‍ ‍ ‍ "i don't fucking care about that! didn't you want to kill me in the first place? all you have to do is to point the gun in my head and tell sanzu that you succeeded, you should've pulled the trigger last night when you had the chance."

‍ ‍ ‍ "but i won't." rindou spoke, each syllable that made its way past through his lips was firm and sharp. "even if you were a stranger, i wouldn't do such a thing like that. i am not filthy like the other members."

‍ ‍ ‍ "stop the act, you're no different from them. what's stopping you?" the intense staring that the two of you gives from each other brought the room to get heated, sweats starting to collect on your forehead as you flicked your gaze back to the male with slight tears blurring your vision. of all times you've been together with the male, you were always seen with a wide smile, a little bit cheerful but everything was different today and rindou couldn't stand looking to your eyes, it made him sick to his stomach with a slight quiver in his heart.

‍ ‍ ‍ sighing, the purple-haired closed his eyes to regain his composure. "because you striked up my curiosity, y/n. i wanted to get to know you more. i may not be good nor did anything angelic, or be loyal like sanzu was to mikey but i can guarantee you that i won't leave your side. i will do anything you ask if that makes you feel safe."

‍ ‍ ‍ the male had always tried his best, to remove the loud thumping that his heart makes whenever you were around, to trick himself into believing that you were nothing but just a piece of mere excess baggage, yet not even he, himself, could trick himself and rindou had no regrets on meeting you. the only thing he had regretted was not meeting you too early, or maybe he did, who knows. was he truly in love? was he just pretending? did he see you as a competition that he needed to win so that he can annoy sanzu? rindou didn't know what had gotten into him but one thing for sure, he was comfortable with your presence.

‍ ‍ ‍ "then," you paused. "if i asked you to kill right here and right now, will you do it?"

‍ ‍ ‍ "for you? without a doubt."

‍ ‍ ‍ everything was truly going too fast. how long has it been since you've met rindou? two weeks and one day. there were a lot of reasons why there's a feeling of butterflies fluttering inside your stomach whenever the purple-haired would land his eyes on you. it was illegal but you didn't pay any attention to it, it's not like sanzu and you loved each other in the first place. to sanzu, you were just an enigma that he needed to solve to amuse himself and once he's done, the pink-haired would slice the sharp blade of his katana to the flesh of your meat. having an interest in rindou was wrong, so then, you hoped to yourself not to get too attached to him.