O22

AUTHOR

‍ ‍ ‍the young female felt her body seize up as if she'd been electrocuted, and a deep, agonizing pain pierced through her chest. this sensation lasted only for a few moments, but it sent a shock through your entire being. you gasped, fighting to stay conscious. your mind felt fuzzy, like a fog had formed around your brain and clouded over your thoughts. you tried to think back on what exactly had happened to make you feel this way, but no matter how hard you racked your brains, nothing came forth. your vision blurred slightly, causing a wave of nausea to surge through you. you were disoriented and nauseous, and all you could see in front of you was a small black circle. in front of you was the familar being, or should you say, the hiddem leader of valhalla. his nostrils flared wide and nostrils dilated as he took several deep breaths, hiis muscles contracted in such a way that made you wince.

‍ ‍ ‍"why... are you doing this to me?" you whimpered, feeling more dizzy than before. not even a single chance for you to run away was in the option, you were tied up tightly with rope, and your wrists were bound to two metal posts that rose out of the ground. the male seemed to enjoy this, smirking at you with a smug look on his face. he then lifted his hand, revealing a sharp knife that glinted under the dim lighting of the room. his expression changed immediately, and something shifted deep within him, like a switch had been flipped. the smile vanished from his face and replaced with a twisted sneer.

‍ ‍ ‍"do not fear me, little one." he said, his voice deeper and rougher than ever. "you should fear for what was about to come. there will be time for pleasanter ways to spend your days than with a foolish human. i shall make sure you remember these things when my task is done." he smiled cruelly, before raising the blade high in the air, preparing to plunge it down into your heart. you wanted to scream, to beg him not to, but you couldn't find the strength to make even a sound. your head shot back in surprise as the cold tip of the blade touched your flesh, sending a wave of goosebumps over your skin. he then pulled it off quickly, holding onto it with both hands. it clattered to the floor, and a trail of blood dripped off the knife and onto the dusty, gray concrete floor.

‍ ‍ ‍he let out a deep laugh before leaning forward, his breath hot and rancid against your ear. you flinched, shuddering at the sensation of his tingue sliding across your cheek. you shut your eyes tight as you waited, waiting for the inevitable attack. but he never made an attempt to strike again. instead, he backed away slowly, his feet leaving a wet smudge of red on your face. "how does it feel to be back?" the male added a question, a cheshire grin slowly creeping on his face. the male liked seeing this, he liked being able to see these little moments in which humanity was at its most fragile.

‍ ‍ ‍"please don't do this to me, i... i haven't done anything wrong. please just..." you replied weakly, trying your hardest not to show your fear. your throat was dry, so that was difficult, but you managed. "i don't want to come back here, i'm scared...." the words were barely above a whisper, but the male heard you loud and clear. he laughed once more before straightening, wiping the bloody tip of the knife with a towel, and stowing it in his pocket.

‍ ‍ ‍his pitch black eyes stared into yours, searching for some kind of emotion, or maybe even recognition, from you. he found one, you were scared but rather, angry. "your anger is justified, i suppose. if i were you, i would be too. i don't wanted to see this kind of personality, let her come out. she's dangerous and, you aren't. you know perfectly well who i am referring to."

‍ ‍ ‍"who... who are you talking about?" your lips quivered as you forced your chin up, glaring daggers at him with as much hatred as you could muster up. the male rolled his eyes dramatically, looking completely bored and annoyed with you. he leaned over so he was inches away from your face, his lips brushing your forehead lightly. you shuddered at his touch; your nose wrinkled, and a growl escaped your throat.