O1O

AUTHOR

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "stupid fucking mosquitoes." you cursed under your breath, eyes narrowing to the tall buildings that towered your figure with a bit of anger flowing throughout your whole blood. the moon shone brightly over tokyo, but it wasn't much of a help because the streetlights that could be seen peaking over the edge of the road were brighter. the adrenaline coursing through your body was nothing new to you; in fact, you relished each and every time you took a breath of it. there were no words that immediately entered your head because you were too accustomed to it. you didn't stop walking or pay him any attention, acting as if you weren't aware that he was following you.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ you could feel a sharp glare through the back of your head as you continued to take another step, the sound of dried leaves rustling behind. a man in his twenties was humming a lullaby tune from what you could hear afar, ever since your shift from your part-time job ended, you've been hearing clear loud footsteps following. you didn't even need to turn around as you already knew what was happening.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "it's dangerous for a pretty lady to walk here all alone." your eyes flashed fear as you side-eyed the male who stood behind you, placing the muzzle of the gun next to your head. nothing could top the terror you were feeling right now, silently praying the only prayer that you could think of inside your head. "for a dangerous guy like me."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ if small dick energy represents a person, the guy behind you is what he would look like. a surprised gasp escaped its way past your lips after feeling a cold finger lingering under your clothes and leaning in to sniff your smell, your anxiety was spiking higher than it already was. even for a split second, you wanted to let his guard drop, but a strong impulse prevented you from doing so. the pressure on your body increased as you sensed the man getting closer, and as each second of expectation passed, your pulse pounded more vigorously.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ god, i'm going to die.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "some teenagers, especially the girls who went missing for a week were found dead at the lake nearby."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ that was it, this is him– the guy that taxi driver was talking about the other day.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i'll let you do whatever you want from me, just get that gun away from me," you spoke, checking the whole alley to see if people were walking around, and unfortunately, no one was there. the alleyway screamed like an abandoned dead street, with no people, just the lake, trees, and the streetlights. it was a perfect place to kill someone.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "oh, really?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "yeah. but," your heart was beating fast, not because of fear but excitement instead. in a second, your hands were balled into a fist as it itched to punch the male upon seeing him with the expression that gave chills down to your spine. luckily, you found a way to sneak your hands on his face. pushing the male all the way to the wall before slamming his head to the hard cemented wall, dusting your clothes in disgust after being held by him. "but you'll never get the chance to do that."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "aren't you too tough for a mere fragile-looking girl?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ clad in an oversized black hoodie jacket, the male who was now sitting on the cold ground was pissed, eyes were intensely staring at each other, more likely, embarrassed that a "mere" girl that he was talking about dared to fight back. he wasn't sure whether to laugh, feel threatened, or kill you right there and then, but when he looked up, he was faced by the same angry pair of eyes, so he remained silent. you hadn't behaved this way since taiju had reprimanded you for continuing to cause trouble, but this guy was really testing you. your arms were shaking from holding him back so you had to try again, he was like a kid you couldn't scared off that easily.