OO3

AUTHOR

‍ ‍ ‍ the sun was already shining to the city of tokyo when the car finally stopped at the destination, quickly welcoming the zephyr that blew over to your face and admired the trees dancing along with the wind as soon as you stepped your foot on the sand, slightly sinking. indulging in a soft humming to the melody of lana del rey's 'yes to heaven,' and taking in the sight of the sea waves crashing onto the shore, you closed your eyes for a brief period of time before opening them once again. you sighed with satisfaction at how well the cold zephyr felt against your skin. as you wait for the event to begin, you can observe the individuals there as they move around, play, and interact with their friends.

‍ ‍ ‍ your happy thoughts were interrupted when you felt your phone vibrating- notifying you that your friend was already calling. "i think they just threw me in a random room, but who cares. are the people already there?"

‍ ‍ ‍ "are you really sure? i mean, you can still run away and be called as the runaway groom by everyone." you joked, "also, this place is really nice. though they said wedding in the beach could be a disaster."

‍ ‍ ‍ keisuke laughed through the phone, loud cries following after which probably from his friends. "it's already two years and you still hate haru? come on, she's kind! i really hope you two can be friends someday."

‍ ‍ ‍ you let out a heavy sigh, "i'm not sure, i like your first girlfriend more. i was really devastated when you announced that you are getting married to haruna and not her but i don't know, that's probably the fate playing with the two of you."

‍ ‍ ‍ "well i couldn't help it, i was immature that time and can't handle the long-distance relationship but hey! today's my day- oh wait, i need to go. goodbye! see you later!"

‍ ‍ ‍ as you blend well with the crowd, you found yourself sitting at the large table along with your two friends. blinking twice after first, you looked about in a state of astonished amazement with a faint smile on your lips. the wedding is a significant occasion for everyone who was invited, as evidenced by the numerous young people entering through the main entrance dressed to their best outfits-some even in suits or other formal attire. most of those visitors have come to celebrate what was supposed to be a special day, and they most likely came to witness the year's most well-known and stunning bride. you had never attended a wedding before, but you could tell that it's going to be exciting or not. despite the large number of people present, ot seemed more orderly than anything else. people were conversing, laughing, and simply being in the moment. moreover, if someone questioned you, you would respond that everyone else was grinning except for a few of them.

‍ ‍ ‍ "it's fairly strange how the two of them got together though, they don't match one other very well. i can sense something wrong with haru's aura," emma wrinkled her nose and glared at the invitation letter with such a bitter expression. white, fresh, and with a pleasant lemon scent, the envelope had been folded in half to fit into the card. the fragrance of the paper was strong as she could smell it very well.

‍ ‍ ‍ "well, we have no choice but to accept their decisions. doesn't it sound so cliche?" slowly shifting your gaze on the other side, you locked your eyes with a familiar figure. the woman was dressed in a sage green dress, but there were some differences from your memory of her. her usual long black hair was replaced by a short jellyfish haircut with blond streaks in it.

‍ ‍ ‍ baji's soulmate, ex-girlfriend to be exact.

‍ ‍ ‍ she gave you a friendly brow lift before forming a tiny smile on her lips, but her eyes were dead within despite the outward expression of happiness. it was the look of someone who had simply seen too much and wished nothing more than to sleep for months. you didn't realize how long you had been staring at her until she turned her focus back to chifuyu and smacked her brother's back, the black-haired man only sighed in response. they seemed talking about something but what were they talking about? "just go, the wedding is about to start." you hear her speak softly, giving a gentle shove at the boy which caused him to stumble with a surprise gasp.