O25

AUTHOR

‍ ‍ ‍"if you could turn back time, what will you do?"

‍ ‍ ‍"me? i wanted to be young, wild and free. do all the fun things, travel around the world and make new memories. i want to experience new things before my heart stops beating." you smiled, a dreamy expression on your face as you daydreamed of what could possible happen if you had that kind of life.

‍ ‍ ‍it had been a week since you'd been released from the hospital, although your ribs weren't completely healed, you insisted to go out early because the hospital was suffocating. the white-haired male was still in recovery, but you had a feeling his situation would last very long. currently, you were sitting inside the fast food restaurant, your favorite meal in front, and it smelled so good it almost felt like you were eating at home again. the place wasn't packed with a lot of student, considering that today is monday. enjoying the atmosphere, you inhaled the smell of the food that was lingering through the whole place with a small smile. in front of you was yuzuha, glasses resting on to the bridge of her nose as it was fogged due to the hot coffee she was sipping and next to her is akane, eyes buried on her cellphone as she scrolled down through twitter.

‍ ‍ ‍much to your luck, akane hadn't brought up anything regarding the incident and kept it to herself. she didn't need any additional attention added to what has already been a difficult situation to handle, it seems like she didn't want any extra stress placed on you and yourself. you're thankful for her consideration. although she did look a little concerned every now and then.

‍ ‍ ‍after your confession to the rooftop along with the purple-haired male, you went straight back to their mansion all by yourself. he didn't have the time to ask you on a date because they're back to work, but he promised to spend more time with you. he promised to show you something special. he promised to take you on a fun date, though he left the place unknown- it's a surprise, that's what rindou said. so, to spend your boring day again, here you sat, enjoying a simple yet fulfilling lunch after a stressful week with your two friends, and the fact that you get to spend the rest of your days like this, spending the time together without having to worry about anything else in the world, made everything much better than you thought it would. the weather wasn't too bad either, just warm enough to not bother with a jacket. as much as you loved the view from outside, the scenery itself didn't interest you much, you've grown accustomed to the buildings, the different kinds of color, the various kinds of flowers and even the bird passing by. you enjoyed it while it lasts though. you know it'll end eventually but for right now, you're contented. you were happy as you were, right where you are, surrounded by familiar colors and face.

‍ ‍ ‍"my boss is going to kill me already," akane whined, pushing her empty plate away. "i skipped my work to spend time with you guys, and now he wants me to help him with some files." you laughed at your friend's reaction, it sounds like she's going to die a slow death.

‍ ‍ ‍"let's call it a day, then. akane, you have to come back before your boss blows up! i still have to take care of a lot things as well, the agency called and i was assigned to assist the band for their photoshoot. sorry, i'll see you guys tomorrow!" yuzuha apologized. the two of them stood up, giving you a pick on both of your cheek with a smile. you couldn't blame them, everyday is hell week for them because of their job that they chose. all of your friends had been working hard for the past couple of months, demanding that they needed a break. it's no surprise that they're exhausted, but they can't afford to slack off anymore. you flashed back a smile, waving at them before they headed out of the restaurant, leaving only you behind in the place.

‍ ‍ ‍with a sigh, you got up from your seat to leave too, grabbing your stuff on the way out and heading towards the exit. when you walked outside, there was a sudden breeze that blew past you, making you feel a chill run down your spine. goosebumps formed on your skin at the cold touch of the wind, causing the tip of your nose to slightly flush from the unpleasant sensation. you shivered, holding onto the straps of your bag tightly, waiting for the warmth to return to your body. there were quite a few people in sight that seemed to be doing their own business around the city. the air smelt really clean, and it felt refreshing to breathe. the light blue sky contrasted nicely with the bright sun, which had begun its journey down into the horizon. with a small smile, you glanced at the buildings around you, reminiscing of how much you missed being in this particular area. your happy thoughts were ruined when you felt your phone vibrating through your palms.