OO6

AUTHOR

‍‍ ‍ ‍ slamming the door open, you came back to the house with a heavy footsteps. though this time, you were only wearing a piece of slipper, the other one was missing but you never paid attention to it. your mind was blank, even your feet were barely dragging through the cold ground. by the time the doctor had announced your best friend's death, unperturbed, not even a single tear dropping in your eyes. even though your lungs were struggling to suck in enough air for your chest and your heart continued to feel like it was being pounded, everything was numb at that time. the moment those words escaped the doctor's mouth, you didn't cried anymore. you just numbly looked around and ran out of that place as fast as you could, knowing that you needed assistance but yet you didn't wanted it; you were too stubborn.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "y/n, what happened?" the blond asked, leaning against the couch as he placed his cup on the table to look at you with worried eyes.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i don't want my family and friends to get involved in this crime." you tried to relax yourself, but couldn't, immediately tucking your trembling arms behind you. fhe icy coldness of fear made your body freeze for a brief period before you forced yourself to continue moving forward. in an effort to block out the thoughts that were pouring into your head like a waterfall, you inhaled deeply. they just became faster and more powerful every time you attempted to stop them. "please help me."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ you figured out that they have the right to end the conflicts between the gangs in just a second but it doesn't make you feel any better because revenging couldn't take someone's life. you continued to be trapped in a place you despise, surrounded by individuals who would rather watch others be killed than go through pain. you watched with nausea as baji's face was covered by the white blanket, nobody was supposed to die tonight. there is only one thing left for you to do: you've had enough. you could hear your heartbeat pounding in your ears, and because it was so loud in comparison to the other sounds around you, you decided to stop. so, what's your plan for after that?

‍‍ ‍ ‍ if only.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ as rindou observed your discomfort, he eyed you carefully. shortly after that, his older brother left the area, ran's tongue poking his cheek before pressing his phone to his ears. the jellyfish-haired followed him, but his eyes quiclly averted back to you, and sighed. "come with me." the purple-haired wrapped his fingers around your wrist, taking a pair of shoes before dragging you along with him. your heart felt heavy, like it wanted to sink through your chest and out of your body, leaving behind a gaping hole as you stared back into those beautiful violet eyes.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ forty minutes of driving without any destination on rindou's mind, he stepped on the break and snapped his head to look at you. "are you calm now?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "what do you mean? i'm always calm." you laughed, but that laugh was to hide and make sure that you won't get emotional. "don't worry! also, the stars look pretty today."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the wind was uncomfortable against your skin, you had expected it to be fresh but it was hot and salty to your liking.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "let those tears come out."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i'm scared."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ rindou watched your lips form into a pout, ignoring the liquid stinging your eyes. the incident was making you feel guilty now- knowing that you were the cause of the victim's death. within a second, you finally broke down. you could no longer maintain your facade of strength in the face of those tears as you felt your entire world crumbling around you. in fact, it wasn't even about you anymore; instead, your emotions were clouding your judgment. you didn't want any of the strangers to experience what happened last night. because you were so overcome with guilt, all you could do was bury your face even deeper in your palm. as if someone had hit the pause button on a music video, your hands began to slowly pull away from your face and your body tensed. the man with the purple hair couldn't help but feel bad for you because he understood how upsetting and annoying this may be.