O16

AUTHOR

‍ ‍ ‍ never in your life thought that nothing would shatter the stability of your sanity but when the moment you got out from the female's changing room— tightly holding the white towel that was wrapped around your body, your eyes flashed fear once the sight of the bathhouse inside was clear to you now. there was a long silence for a moment, you had to take a deep breath to regain your composure while rindou invited you to come inside. it was too much pressure to handle, you felt like you were being watched. other than rindou, there was a feeling that someone was watching you, more than two.

‍ ‍ ‍ "unfortunately, it's a mixed bath but on the brighter side, it's relaxing," he spoke, standing up with a loosely fitted towel hanging around his torso before your eyes went straight down to the floor but much to your luck, it was only the two of you inside.

‍ ‍ ‍ "no, i'd... rather die." you muttered under your breath, ears slowly turning red as you shut your eyes from embarrassment. "what sins i have committed in my past life to deserve this?"

‍ ‍ ‍ rindou chuckled, his wet fingers running through the soft locks of his purple hair, and sat back to where he was sitting seconds ago. "come here and stop with that look, i won't do anything."

‍ ‍ ‍ you welcomed the warm water that nipped through your skin once you made your way to the hot tub and placed the white towel on the border of the tub. it gave you goosebumps with how relaxing it feels like. is this what a boiled egg always feels? you were meters away with the male but you couldn't escape the quick glance he was giving you. "my eyes are up here, mr. haitani. i'm completely very naked right now under the water, i might as well just stand up in front of you if that would please you."

‍ ‍ ‍ "i am a gentleman. therefore, i won't do anything unless you ask me to. i'm not easily swayed by that."

‍ ‍ ‍ "moving on." you cleared your throat, tucking your chin on your knees. "what were you doing in the amusement park? were you hunting someone?"

‍ ‍ ‍ "curiosity kills the cat, y/n." rindou spoke. his eyes were closed, his hands were sprawled against the concrete of the hot tub and you couldn't help but notice the tattoo on his body. it wasn't your first time seeing it but it was more clearer in your view now.

‍ ‍ ‍ "just answer it!"

‍ ‍ ‍ "aside from the fact that i was keeping my eye on you, shion madarame was also lurking around the area. he used to be our colleague until he got lost in the pathway of having a better or worst life, which is drugs. i have rejected his business proposal countless of times, he eventually got tired of chasing me and decided to do something like that because he knew the two of us were living together, probably thinking that we're in some kind of a relationship."

‍ ‍ ‍ "he sounds familiar... ah, right! he was the one that sanzu was talking about, the one he used to beat up during high school." you scrunched up after recalling the past events before the purple-haired stood up, walking towards where you were sitting. you were somehow glad to see the tattoo on his legs but quickly shook the thoughts off when you realized you were staring too much. eyes widening, you sank lower in the water to hide your figure while the male slowly approached you. "what do you think you're doing?"

‍ ‍ ‍ the purple-haired scratched the back of his neck, avoiding your gaze with slight dust of pink shade on the corner of his cheeks. "want you to put shampoo on my hair."