Arc 2.5

Hayoru: This author couldn't keep their promise, I will slap myself  *pa pa pa. Wuwuwu~ It hurts metaphorically~

Lol. If this author is going to be super honest I was just procrastinating. But in this author's defense, I finished all my college applications so more free time.

One more chapter until the next arc.

• • • • • • •

Cerise slowly turned around to face an impressive wall of mirrors.

But he ignored all of them and immediately set his eyes on the one at the center. In that mirror, the man met his gaze, a strong sense of familiarity coming to him but not quite reaching him like an ebbing tide from a sea of memories.

He was different.

He had light golden brown hair.

He had blonde hair.

He had sunset colored eyes.

He had vibrant blue eyes.

The two were obviously different appearance-wise but Cerise nevertheless felt his throat tighten up and his heart felt like it would soon burst out from his chest.

This man somehow reminded him of Aiden.

The man asked again gently, "Are you alright?"

Cerise could hear the worry and concern in his tone. He couldn't help but soften a bit then replied, "I'm alright. Who are you?"

The man looked slightly startled at the question, his hands a little wet from a nervous sweat and guilt reflecting in his eyes.

"My name is Icarus. And. . . I'm the one that lead the Queen to you", he nervously said.

Cerise thought for a moment, "Jing, search up who he is."

[System: Yes Host. . . . . Searching. . . . Information. . . Found - Icarus is the name of the man trapped in the Magic Mirror. 20 years old, he was born into a distinguished and wealthy family in the Kingdom of ***. When the Queen had come to his kingdom for her honeymoon with the King, he had caught her eye and she wanted him under her submission. Icarus was highly talented but aloof, he rejected the Queen's intentions and therefore angered her. Unfortunately at this time, the Queen needed a victim to trap into the Magic Mirror in order for it to work. She tricked him into the mirror and from then on forced to find beauties. I've scanned him earlier Host and he seems to have been afflicted with the "Beauty Lust Curse" and the "Truth Curse". ]

Jing felt a little confused towards this man.

Cerise: So he's been forced against his will and stuck here to serve her with no choice. Is there a way to get him out?

[System: Err, there is Host, you can get the "Removal Artifact" from the Magic Stall but you don't have enough points to buy it. ]

Cerise sighed in disappointment. Meanwhile a certain man in a mirror was feeling like a complete nervous wreck seeing how the object of his affections wasn't responding at all and in a daze.

Cerise seemed to have realized this and responded with a slight smile, "I don't blame you. Nice to meet you Icarus, my name is Bashful, some call me Raine. But you can call me Cerise."

"That's a beautiful name and so are you", Icarus blurted out.

Damn! He cursed the Truth Curse.

Cerise giggled, his laughter like the chiming of bells and it left Icarus in a fluster. He was glad that the boy didn't blame him but he also wished he was cooler about the situation. He wanted the boy to have a better impression of him, he wanted him to like him.