About Sapphire

I'm Sapphire. Sapphire Jones. I'm a 17 year old British girl that lives in a house with 2 brothers (one being my obnoxious twin) and 2 sisters, of course along with my mother. I don't really like to talk about it but, my dad disappeared when I was about 4 or 5 I don't really know if he's still alive or not... However even though right now I'm not acting like it, I'm actually a very...well I guess you could say "loopy" girl. According to many people, I'm a very unique person and I suppose that is true seeing as my hair is a deep blue and I have the weirdest personality and a strong British accent :3.

My twin brother pretty much looks like me but obviously he's a boy. He however, doesn't have blue hair he has dip dyed blue hair, kinda like my mum because she has Long, luscious Black hair that's dip dyed blue. His name is William or Will for short but I always tease him and call him Willy because I always get a laugh out of it.

As well as a twin brother, I have a younger brother his name is Daniel or Dan for short he's 10 and he looks like me and Will, or what we use to look like. You see my natural hair colour is Brown, a hazel Brown to be exact. Though I looked quite bland with Brown hair and as you can tell from my personality I loved being unique! So as I didn't want to look what you would call "normal" I dyed my hair blue. So getting back to the point Daniel had Hazel Brown hair just like William and I.

I have Two sisters, one older and one younger. Sarah is my older sister she's like 23 and she's pretty mature and quiet. You see William, Sarah, Daniel and I all looked like our dad but my younger sister Claire was the only one that looked like mum.

Claire was gentle and polite and when you'd first meet her she'd be pretty shy however, once you get to know her she's just as loopy as me! Claire had Long, midnight black hair just like my Mother.

I suppose you could say my family's a bit weird but that's what we like about ourselves :3

Authors Note:

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this little introduction to The story of Sapphire this is my first book so please tell me what you think and what I can improve on!Thank you for reading this introduction my beautiful senpais :3