[7]

"Okay,goodbye." The blonde haired male bid his goodbye to his two friends,as he was in different direction from his friends so they had to parted their ways. Felix checked his watch and it shows seven thirty,as his feet kicks the some small stray rock on the road he walked at. "I'm going to take Kkami. Kkami wait for me!" He said to himself,and thankfully there's no people around the street,since it was dawn and people go back to their home sweet home,after the tiring day.

     TingTong!

     His finger constantly push the bell house button,slightly want to annoying the people in the house,and a mischiveous grin appears on his lips. Then after like thirty seconds,he heard a faint 'I'm coming!' and oh,he hears some barks too,making the blonde excited. "Yah! You know I don't like the annoying ringing bell!" The black haired male nagging at his friend with a white black dog in his arms.

     "Sorry Changbin-hyung. I can't help but feel excited as I come here to pick Kkami." Felix grinned at the older as he sees Kkami softly barks in Changbin's arms,sticking his tounge out. "You're so cute!" Felix squeled and petting the dog with a gentle gestures. "Whatever. And next time don't do that again." Changbin glared at the younger and hand him the dog who excitedly jumped in Felix arms. (Meh,just imagine it).

     "Thank you for taking care of my do-I mean-this dog." Felix smiles softly,ignoring his stutter just now,wanting to act cool in front of his hyung,but to Changbin he sees Felix as a sweet person he ever met and no one gonna change that. "You welcome. Besides it's not really hard to take care of Kkami." The older said and ruffle the dog's fur. "Thanks again." Felix grinned and step out from the older house as Changbin closed the door with small 'goodnight' could be heard from Felix's ear.

..☆☆..

     "I don't want a bodyguard,father! I am really sorry,okay? Please don't hire a bodyguard!" Hyunjin begging his father to not have a bodyguard,shaking his father arms hardly,and whining every now and then in the whole car ride,and he never stop until his father give him the answer that he want. "Okay,okay,I won't. Geez,calm down,you little brat." Hyunjin's father rolled his eyes,and continued reading the newspaper,checking some hot topic that happen these day.

     "Really?" Hyunjin asked,smiling like an idiot as he received a nod from his father and he never tired of him being like this with his father because he knows his father can't resist him,ha. "Thank you,father. Next time I won't do that again." Hyunjin said,and he smiles softly. "Don't promise,but proof it in the next time." His father replied,eyes still not looking at Hyunjin. The black haired male mumbled an 'okay'.

     As the time passed by,he check his watch,and it shows eight fifteen,and he got like another five minutes on the way they go back home. His eyes felt heavy, signing him that he will sleeps anytime soon,and not even suprised if he just sleeps at his bed without cleaning himself after this tiring day he had.

     The sky turns into a dark night,and a proud shining moon at the sky with it's partner,which is the stars that was everywhere,forming into some shapes of constellations. Hyunjin just watch the scenery,already feeling tired of his day at company as he slowly closed his eyelids. But as he closed his eyes,he saw the same blonde haired male at the street on the way to their home with a dog.

     Hyunjin wasn't sure if he was the person who said Kkami,or he was misunderstand about the name,maybe that was the unknown pet after all,because Hyunjin knows that even though the name are same,but the pet may not be the same. So he just shrugged it off and continued watching the scenery,making himself got sleepy.