[Bonus Chapter]

;)
____________

     "Hyunjin, where are we?"

     The husband smiled, grinning like an idiot as he stand right infront of the big, expensive looking beach house. Far away from them, behind the house is a jet, that brought them both here. On this island.

     "Our honeymoon, of course!" Hyunjin grinned, and quickly takes his wife hand to lead him to the house.

     Felix blinked, getting awe by the luxurious he get to see after married with Hyunjin. There is always expensive looking things Hyunjin will brought, that making him can't help but getting awed.

     "Honeymoon? On this lonely island?!" Felix forcely stopped on his spot, making the older stop too. Felix had a thought that their first night..

     "Yes! So no one can hear your moan-"

     "Ohh!! What is that?" Felix hurriedly changed the topic, pointing randomly at the painting in every side of the wall as they get inside the house. Hyunjin watched as Felix glanced at him, with his red ears and cheeks.

     Seeing that, he smirked. Tonight will be so special for sure. 

..☆☆..

     "Hyunjin?"

     He called his husband many times, but the older didn't even respond. Felix had a frown on his face, thinking where is Hyunjin at this such hour.

     It was eleven in the night, and from where Felix is in the kitchen, washing some dishes, the whole house seems silent and too quiet for his own liking. Usually, Hyunjin will disturbed him, hugging his back while he was doing something but now..

     "Yah Hyunjin, where are you?" Felix raised his voice, and strangely he feels like something will scare him in the hallway where he was walking on. Thinking that, he start to feel scared, and slowly but surely his body begins to shaking.

     "Hyunjin.." He called again, this time in his low voice. The hallway is too dark, too dark from before. He slowly makes his way to the master bedroom, where it was his and Hyunjin's room.

Krekk..

     Even hearing the door creaking open makes him scared, let alone wanting to see inside the room that was so dark that he couldn't find the switch. But he stop on his spot, as something infront of him was too beautiful to see.

     "Hyunjin.." Felix blinked, moving his eyes to see the decoration his husband make in the room.

     Infront of him, on the floor there was rose petals everywhere that formed into a big circle, along with a scented colourful candles beside the petals. Moving his eyes up, on the bed he could see the rose petals again, but this time it was formed into a lovely heart shape and there sat Hyunjin, in his pajama.

     "Our first night, baby." Those simple words success makes Felix blushed, and the blonde stood beside the door playing with the edge of his shirt. "I-I'm gonna go sh-shower.." An excuse for him to get out from the room, but what he didn't know is his excuse even makes Hyunjin smirked so big.

     "Let me shower you." Hyunjin stand up from the bed, making his way to Felix. The blonde widened his eyes, and finally take an action to run away. Even with Hyunjin, he was too shy. He's not ready yet.