[45]

"It's about us, Lix"

     His mind went blank, and he stood there with his face looking utterly spaced out. "A-ah..okay..." Although he was sure that those words smoothly escaped, but his mind say otherwise. 'Why? Hyunjin, why?'

     Then he heard a sigh from the other line, and suddenly he feel his shoulder were shaking. He looked up to see his dad was slowly shakes his shoulder, and a soft smile plastered on his thin lips.

     "Babe, I know you are avoiding me. But please, at least talk to me? I'm getting worried and worried every time you didn't reply my message or my call. It's like...you were gone." Honestly, Felix missed his voice, missed his face, and missed the cheesy pick up line, but then again he was too afraid to face Hyunjin's mother no matter what.

     And at the end, Felix say-"Hyunjin..it's okay. I'll be there. Don't worry." He closed his eyes, and quickly hung up before Hyunjin gonna say anything. "You didn't answer--"

     "...Dad, let's go home."

..☆☆..

     "Lix, where are you going?" He turned around, a box in a plastic firmly on his grip. "To see my friend..." He exclaims, blinking while his dad curiously lift his eyebrow together. "Hm..okey then. But be sure to come back for dinner." The old man replied, and walking back to the kitchen, continuing whatever he do.

     Felix sighed, and hesitantly twisted the doorknob. There was a tiny voice in him telling him not to go-yet his feet taking him to the direction of the hospital. How he wished he could turn back but there was still--deep down in his heart that Ms. Hwang will accept him.

..☆☆..

     Knock! Knock!

     Both of them turned at the door, and he watch as the old woman stand up from her seat. "I get it." Her high-pitch voice escaped from her glossy red lips, with a high heels echoed the small white room.

     When she oepned the door, both of them wordlessly staring for a second before the blonde fake a cough, not wanting their staring be more awkward than it already should be.

     "Ms. H-Hwang..um, Hyunjin told me-" "It was me who told you to come here, young man. Now come inside." There she was again, scaring Felix's soul with her cold, stern voice as the blonde nodded and followed from behind.

     As they both make their way to Hyunjin's bed, Hyunjin form a small smile when he could finally see his love life. "Hey, Lix." His voice was raspy, probably because of he was awake just now but his tired eyes never move when it first land on Felix.

     "Hyunjin.." He stood there, watching Hyunjin state. His messy hair, swollen face, tired eyes and pale lips, and a lot of wired things beside his bed. He hesitantly sat beside Ms. Hwang as the old woman gestured him to sit on the left one chairs.

     "I-I brought some sandwich.." Hyunjin knew, he knew how much his Felix was trembling, even from hearing his voice, Hyunjin could tell Felix was scared. He was scared of Ms. Hwang. 'Just what have my mother done to you, Lix?' He sighed, and smiled as Felix giving him the box.

     "Felix..The reason you come here is..your relationship with my son." The old woman glanced at the young blonde male, and she paused for a moment to take an air.

     "Look, I would do anything for my son to be happy. And he was happy with...you. The reason you come here is because I want you to know that--that you don't have to be scared to me anymore." As slow as ever, she gently grabs Felix's small hands, making the blonde frowned.

     "He was happy with you..so why don't I be happy with you?" As if the world stop for a moment, Felix finally see her true smile, her bright smile. He try to search the lie between it, but there's none. Even her eyes was full of trueness.

     No more dark, scary eyes and harsh words escaped. Felix feel relief, really but that doesn't mean it was finally over.

     "Why?" He asked, and sometimes glanced at their tangled hands. "Because--I accept you, Felix. I even trust you to make my son happy." Wow. Just wow. How could she accept a boy she hate just now? That was probably what Felix is thinking.

     And deep down in his heart, he just can't trust her words, even if it was infront of Hyunjin. It was like a lie. But what's more strange is Felix couldn't find any lie in her eyes, except for a real sincere eyes.

     'But sometimes...you have to trust your instict too. Are you lying, Ms. Hwang?'

___
Writer's block!!
I just want it to finish as soon as possible lol.

Today is sunday which is my schedule update..

And in my timezone it was already past 12 so :/
It was considered late one day? Nah, Idc at least yall got an update hoho.

Thank you for vote on my story.
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you for leave a comment on my story.

I really appreciate it. 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]