[8]

"Is something wrong?" Hyunjin shakes his head,while his hand writing some note on his school book,and his table was a mess with his pile of books,pencil and some more school stuff student always have. "Nothing is wrong,Channie-hyung." Hyunjin giggled as he received the older glaring at him. "You have to respect me young man. For god sake I'm your teacher! So call me Mr.Bang Chan." Chan fake-gasped as he sees Hyunjin shakes his head,giggling and stick his tounge out.

     "But hyung! It's just you and me in this house,okay? So why not right? Beside I called Driver Woojin as Woojin-hyung. And you have no right to tell me what to call you...when my parents are not here." Hyunjin mumbled the last part,and the older rolled his eyes,fixing his glasses that attempt to fall down to his nose. "Fine. But you better finish this history note quickly,then we will study chemistry." Chan smiled after he received a nod from Hyunjin.

     "It's weird." Hyunjin turned his head toward the older,stopped his writing just now. "What?" He asked as the older fix his glass again,turning into another page of his book he read. "Usually you will ranting about your day yesterday,or talking non-stop about your Kemin? Kkamey?-Ah Kkami,yeah when your parents force you to go to your company." The older turned his head,raising his right eyebrow.

     "But now you seems...quiet." Chan exclaimed,and close his book,quietly put it down on the wide mahagony table. "Kkami..." Hyunjin said quietly and his mind instantly remember the blonde haired male that stole his dog. And thinking of that Felix guy,he gritted his teeth,slowly cursing under his breath.

     "You,okay?" The older asked,and Hyunjin make a fake smile that was obvious in Chan eyes. And honestly,if Hyunjin is lying he could tell too,because he know the younger when he was four years old,and since Hyunjin is suprisingly not a spoil brat,Hyunjin never taught how to lie smoothly but Chan never mind him being the sweet and honest kid. "It's nothing. It just I need some time to think." Yeah,some plan to to bash that Felix guy.

     Although Chan want to ask more,he know Hyunjin would get annoyed and shut himself so Chan just nodded and continue reading his book. As the time passed by,Hyunjin make a quick glance in his watch,waiting for his study time to end quickly but sadly,he still have like another three hours left.

..☆☆..

     "Kkami is doing good actually and my father loves him too!" The blonde haired male giggling,remembering the white black dog couldn't even sit down and shut up for like five seconds. Maybe because he was excited for some reason or he is always like that,and Felix never get tired Kkami licking his face every there and there. "Cool!" The younger replied with a soft chuckled and kicking some small rocks on the path that are in the school they usually walk.

     "Hey,have you guys heard about the biggest company is searching for a new employee?" They three sit on the spot they usually hang out when the lunch time comes,with their food safely in hands. "What company?" Felix unwrapped the sandwich,and slowly bite it as he see Jisung was choking on his water. "The food company. You know,that the owner is from Hwang generation." After Jisung calmed down,he gasped and accidentally drop his apple on the table.

     "Hwang?!" He yelled,and his friends now was dying in embarrass as the student was giving looks. "Oh my god Jisung lower your voice down!" Felix shouts-whispers and covering his face from get a glare from the students,and so did Seungmin. "Sorry." Jisung sheepishly smile. "That the best seller food company the whole world know?" Felix asked,sipping a bit his orange juice he buy just now from the canteen. Seungmin nodded,munching his chicken that he brought from home.

     "Yeah but even I want to work there,sadly i don't even know how business things work..so i might not get the chance there." Seungmin sighed,and eyes glare at Jisung who was now eating his food noisily. "But hey! Felix would like to go there,right?" After ten seconds silent,Jisung suddenly speak up. And Felix looked at him confusedly,eyes wide.