[37]

"The suspect is Kim Erica. Do you know her?" The police officer turned his head to look at the young man, giving a look that he was suspicious with this female. "..Yes. I do know her but no, she don't have any contact with me though." Hyunjin replied, shrugging and rudely taking a seat on the police officer's seat.

     "You know, sometimes someone that we know will do crime if they wants something. Mind to tell me before we go?" The officer stood before Hyunjin, putting back the file into the suit case bag. "Tsk. Maybe because she really wants me to be her's but Felix is always by my side. Hmm..I smell jealousy and anger through her strong scent of perfume. What a girl."

     Hyunjin chuckled, fiddling with the pencil he took from the table. "Alright. Now we should go."

..☆☆..

     "Did Felix baby wants a food? Oh you want one? Hm? Hm?" The man with a black mask showing a packet of biscuit infront of the blonde haired male, waving and waving as if it was like an airplane.

     Felix only look at him with nothing but a bored expression, his eyes was now dull, lifeless and no soul in it, his sparkling eyes was now gone and he just hope he could die in here rather than face with this annoying unknown mask-man. "Hm? Do you want one?" Although Felix couldn't see his face, he could tell that the man was smirking, mocking him even.

     Suddenly, Felix widened his eyes when he sees the man fishing out a gun from his pocket, pointing it towards Felix's face. His fingers playing with the trigger, and at any moment Felix know he would find death. "I'm getting bored with you, you know." He said, walking around Felix.

     "Ah, I can't wait to tell Hyunjin about your death, and mind to tell you," He paused, leaning forward to face Felix's scared face. "I'm the one that will comfort him while you.." Felix's body gets trembling more and more as the man slowly placed the gun exactly on his forehead.

     "While you watching me and him above the world. Oh honey, would you want that?" He said in a baby-voice, pouting and once a time he pushed Felix's forehead to the back, making the latter dizzy by the sudden push.

     "Bitch." Was that all he could say after a long time silent, bracing himself with his death as he watched the man leaning backward. "Oh getting brave are you?" The man hardly pushed his forehead again, stepping on his shoes after that.

     Felix hissed in pain as his foot might getting a bruise when the man hardly stepping, or more like stomping countless time on his shoes but he decided not to screams nor showing any emotion through it. The man grabbed Felix's blonde hair, pushing him to the back.

     Before he could say another hissing words, both of them holding their breath as they heard the familiar sirens outside this abondened house. "Shit! What the fuck why would it be so fast!?" He shouts, stepping away from Felix and rushingly ran away. Felix, although he was tired and wants this shit to end, smiled and relaxing himself a bit.

     Meanwhile, the man gritted his teeth, shoving all of his gun in his black bag. His ears was full of police saying 'Freeze from where you at!' or 'Hands up!' Oh, he didn't want to get this to end, he didn't want to watch Felix is still alive again, and that's when he hurriedly rushing back to where Felix at.

     "Bye, Lee Felix." He smirks, pointing the gun exactly at Felix's left eye, and then he pull the triggerㅡ

BANG!

     "What the fuck!?" His shoulder was dripping a red liquid, and he hissed in pain, getting weaker and weaker as he collapsed on the floor. His hands still remains to held the gun, but unfortunately, the gun didn't escaped a bullet, and instead it was from another gun.

     "We found the suspect, over." The abondened house was now full of sirens, a lots of cops entering the suspect's place. Two of the cops approaching the mask-man, hardly wanting the man to get up.

     Felix watched as the cops doing something on the man's face, and he gasped in shock as he didn't expect it was not a man! 'This whole time it was Erica!?' His mouth was agape, and the mask that Erica wore was tore off by the cops, and that is revealing this man real identity.

     'That explained why was this man voice is feminine like a girl and his whole body was more likely to a girl body. All this time you was wearing a mask and changed your hair. Woah, Erica you make me impressed.' He silently watched the cops hands-cuffing her, and taking her away as Felix could her some screams and curse coming from her.

     "Kim Erica, you're under arrest for kidnapping and trying to kill Lee Felix." Said the cops, and Erica glared, trying to kick the cops but to no avail as the cops is more strong than her.

     Without any warning, the rope around his wrist and feet was untied by this one cops. He was wearing a dark blue mask, matching with the police's uniform. And Felix strangely feels something about this cop.

     "And you Lee Felix, you're under arrest for stealing something." The cop leaning forward to his ear, whispering those words as Felix widened his eyes.

     "W-what- what did I do!?"

___

Update before I sleep. ^^

Thank you for vote on my story.
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you for leave a comment on my story.

I really appreciate it. 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]