[21]

"Boss,here your mask." The silver haired guy take the mask from his assistant,and immediately wear it before he step out from the expensive white car. "Make sure you stay at the place according to the plan." He sternly said toward his assistant and his driver,and walk away,eyeing the Kim's beach party area.

     "Great." He smirked,and dramatically push back his silver hair while winking at some girl that passing by him. He safely go inside the beach house,and he was greeted by crowded people at the dance floor,dancing and chatting while drinking,multicoloured lights shining above him and don't forget about how loud the music is blasting inside the house.

     His dull eyes roaming through the people,looking for a blonde hair and-'Bingo.' There,his dark blue contact lens eyes moved toward a male that obviously observing the dance floor at the corner of the room.

     "Lee Felix." His deep voice success making the blonde turned his head,and quietly the silver haired male smirked under his black mask before he open it,revealing his face that he know Felix hate. No,not his face but him.

     "No--no way.." Felix's deep dark brown eyes meet his eyes,and he could tell there was some confuse,scared..and miss. 'You never change don't you? Always beautiful and gorgeous..making me want to take you back.' "No--What are you-you doing here?" He know Felix is scared,and he know Felix is going to run away..

     'The answer is simple,baby.' "Take you back." His victory smirk never leave his face,and it went wider when he sees Felix reaction. 'Angry huh..' "No! I don't want to go back with you! After what have you done to me now you want to take me back!? Hell no!" Felix angrily stomped his foot,and was about to run away before a hand grabbed his wrist,making him stop on the spot.

     "Let me go!" The blonde yelled,but the silver haired male don't even scared if someone approach them and ask what's wrong because he trust his worker to handle it without any problem. Speak of his worker,there they are,watching their boss at the corner of the entrance in all black outfit. "Felix please." In all pure of sadness he speaks,hoping that Felix will look at him.

     "Let. Me. Go!!" Felix's deep dark brown eyes seems glossy,and he know Felix will cry any soon. "Hyunjin!! Hyunjin!!" Felix screams someone name,and that's making him completely confused and mad for some reason. 'Who the hell is Hyunjin?' His angry expression automatic turned,and he look at Felix with his stern eyes.

     The silver haired male gesture his two worker to come toward them,and they did. He make the grip on Felix wrist more tight,signing Felix he was angry,and he know Felix think he is in danger. "Akh! Stop! It hurts." Though he couldn't hear the sobs Felix was escaping,he could see a fat tears rolling down on the cheeks he always kiss a long time ago.

     There,his two worker standing behind them,and Felix is not aware danger was coming to him after one of the silver haired male worker put a  tissue on Felix small nose. "Wait until he faint." His worker nodded,and they glance around the party room,noticing if someone watch them but luckily they were too busy with partying.

..☆☆..

     "Felix!!" He shouts,hoping that the two men he saw turned their head to facing him. "Yah! What are you doing!?" His small black eyes turned sharp,his breathing was uneven,especially when he know what things they put on the tissue to Felix. Without any explanation,one man begin to punch Hyunjin right on his jaw,and Hyunjin swear he could feel his jaw cracking. 'Damn it hurts.'

     He hissed,rubbing his pain jaw and look up to see the men in all black taking Felix away from the party room. "Yah!!" He couldn't chase them because of someone rudely kicking his right leg suddenly,making a great pain that really effect him to sit down.