[16]

"That was not I expected." The tears fastly rolling down on his chubby cheeks as he felt himself getting weak and weak everytime he walk in the lonely street with his sadness. He try not to sobs loudly even though he was alone,and the cold night going through his exposed skin making himself shivered.

     "Jisung?" The said male with his swollen eyes turned around as he hear his name from where he didn't know. "Yah!" He stopped on his spot as he see a male coming toward him with a worried expression. "Jisung!!" Jisung narrowed his eyes as the male was far away from him.

     After a while he stood on his spot,he could recognize the male face in a black outfit. "Ah Cha-"

     Pin!Pin!

     "Jisung!!!"

..☆☆..

     "I said!" Felix open his mouth to say,but quickly closed it. "You said what?" Felix again,hesitantly open his mouth to say-

     "-Yes! You steal my first kiss!" And with that the blonde cheeks begin to turn more red as he tell the truth. 'This is so embarrassing!' Felix cursed in his mind,getting more shy when Hyunjin stare at him for a moment.

     "What?" That's all the black haired male could say after he was speechless for one minute. Though,he was blank for a moment because he never kiss someone that never kiss anyone,and that's making him feel weird for some reason. "Urgh!" Felix just groaned and feel regret after the confession.

     "So I'm now a thief too." Felix frown as Hyunjin just chuckled while his back leaning against the wall infront of the blonde house. "What do you mean?" The black haired male turn his head to look at the male beside him,and-'I love those deep dark brown eyes he had. Ah..so cute.'

     "I mean...you steal my dog and I steal your first kiss. So we both are the thief." Hyunjin grinned,eyes show some sparks as the moonlight shone on his black hair,making him more-'Handsome..' "I told you that I didn't-" "Steal my dog?" Hyunjin cutted Felix sentences,and Felix just could nodded as he crossed his arms,looking not satisfied.

     "But it's not fair if I'm the only one the thief!" The black haired male form a pouted,and his big lower lips looking more big than usual. "Are you serious?" Felix rolled his eyes while shaking his head,seems not believe that his boss are like this. "Yes I'm serious." Hyunjin now was infront of the blonde,looking directly to Felix eyes,and Felix thought that Hyunjin's stare could break the glasses he had.

     "Whatever." Felix turned away,and five more steps until he get to the front door,but once again Hyunjin grabbed his wrist,stopping him from walk away. "What?" Felix crossed his arms,boredly looking at the black haired male. "Yah!" The blonde haired male widened his eyes as Hyunjin pushed him against the wall,and trapping him inside.

     "Yah!" Felix shouted again,scared of Hyunjin intense stare that looking deep into his eyes,and he felt slightly uncomfortable with Hyunjin so close to him. "Felix." The said male harshly gulped,try to look into Hyunjin small black eyes even though he wish he could turn away. "W-what?" The blonde mentally scolded himself because of the naturally stutters he had everytime he's nervous.

     "Felix.." The CEO son make his face more closer to the point that they could feel each other breath,and it was not the usual gap between the both males. Felix blinked his eyes twice before his breath hitched at Hyunjin's face that coming more closer and closer,until Felix thought that if he move an inch,they lips could touch. If the fact that there was no wall behind him,he could move backward or just run toward his front door,but now it was late.