[Epilogue]

VERY very late update :((( I was supposed to update yesterday but-
I'm lacking of internet and seems a lot of busy rn cause the exam is just around the corner, also wattpad is being a bi-- Ok, u know what, enjoy this last chapter! :)
_______________________

     "TOMORROW!?"

     Both of the males gasped, having their mouth hung open. Judging from their reaction, they are sure surprised by the sudden news, especially their special day is tomorrow. "But--we don't have any wedding clothes yet! Mother-"

     "Oh, don't worry about that!" Mrs. Hwang chuckled, waving her hands in the air. "I already planned everything, even your guys first honeymoon." She whispered the last part in a  mischiveous tone, watching both of their reaction again.

     And she laughed seeing Felix's face was like a tomato, but her son was smirking so big, that he probably thinking something else. "Both of you, get ready for your special day."

..☆☆..

     "Mrs. Hwang--" He tried to avoid it, but eventually he fails and his smooth cheeks was brushed by a soft brush swiping left and right. He blinked, and watching his reflection on the mirror.

     He sat there, with an old woman making up his face. Yes, make up. Although he already get used to have brush and powder on his face to cover up his freckles that he hate so much, it was strange to have someone do the make up for him.

     "You shouldn't cover your freckles, Lix. That was like--your bonus beauty." Then the blonde haired male turned his head a little to see his friend smiling at him, standing beside the door. "Look gorgeous, isn't he, Mrs. Hwang?" The face like squirrel male exclaims, and walked inside.

     "Jisung.." Felix smiled, but pouted when he have to close his eyes because of the brush. "Yes, he is and I think Sungie is right, you shouldn't cover up your beauty, Lix." Mrs. Hwang said, getting concentrate on brushing his face.

     "Okay.." There's no way he will protest if one versus two. So at the end, he sat still, until the old woman finishing his make up. "What about me? How's me?" Jisung suddenly asked, raising his hands in the air with a bright smile.

     "Wow. You did your own make up! I'm proud." Mrs. Hwang chuckled, and nodding in amusument. Jisung apperance today, make himself ten time more brighter than his bright self. His dark blue hair matching with his bow tie colour that was around the collar, down to his bright white suit he wore.

     "Amazing!! Awh, more beautiful than me!" Felix exclaims, and some sparkles shining in his big eyes. "No! We both are beautiful!" Jisung quickly fixed Felix's sentence, and he scanned Felix for a long time.

     "You look gorgeous, Lix." Jisung smiled, and those compliment are rare for him to hear except for 'cute'. Felix's blonde hair had a bangs, that covered up almost of his eyebrows, a red bow tie around the collar with same suit as Jisung.

     They both look stunning, and Mrs. Hwang feel ease watching them happy. "Incredibly pretty, no wonder my son is gay for you, Felix." The three laughed, and without them knowing, this will make their relationship grow more.

     Meanwhile, in the other room, stood a male nervously biting his lips about two minutes. "Father--I'm scared. This is just a wedding, why would I be like this!?" Of course this is Hyunjin, and he walked back and forth in the room.