[28]

"I'm his ex-husband."

     "Oh."

     There was a silence accompany them as they stood infront of each other. "What I'm trying to say is--" "Was he your past?" And with that Felix shut his mouth thinly,looking at Hyunjin a little bit mad. Nevertheless,the blonde nodded but the frown never leave his face.

     "What I'm trying to say is..I want to stay here for a few weeks because I have no one in the house.." Felix looks at everything except the male infront of him,strangely he thinks Hyunjin's stare is hot for no reason. "I'm afraid that he will find me and take me back. So I want to stay here to hide from him."

     The black haired male blinked,staring at the male infront of him before he nods,understanding the information. "Okay. Come in." Hyunjin smiled,making a gesture for Felix to come in and Felix never felt so welcomed before in anyone house like this.

     "There's an empty bedroom beside my room in upstairs. I'm gonna make some meal for us." Although the hate feelings he had for Hyunjin,sometimes it is even better if he pretended he don't have that feelings.

     "Hyunjin?" The said male turned around to face with a bright smile from Felix. "Yeah?" Felix smiled even wider. "Thank you." Hyunjin awkwardly nodded,feeling a little bit weird by Felix sudden bright behaviour infront of him.

..☆☆..

     He stood there watching the black haired male putting down a two plates with on the table,two cups of iced tea while looking at everything infront of him. "It looks delicious." He suddenly speaks from behind,startling the male a little bit.

     "Ah Felix. You scaring me the hell out." Hyunjin chuckled,rubbing his chest in a circle motion. "Sorry." The blonde was wearing a new outfit,looking very cute like always'Cute.'

     "Shall we eat?" Hyunjin asked,pulling out the chairs for Felix like a gentleman and gesture the male to sit down. "Thanks." The blonde murmurs as his cheeks has some tint pink on it.

     "I just learn to cook today and I hope it's not bad." Hyunjin awkwardly scratching his nape as he looks at Felix takes a small bite of it. "It's good actually. Not bad." Felix softly smiled,eyeing Hyunjin briefly before he eats the fried rice.

     "But why now? Did no one teach you how to cook?" Hyunjin stopped munching for a seconds before he shrugged it off. "No one have some time for me. So I learn it by myself." 'No,I cooked this is because I want to impress you,Felix..'

     Felix just nodded,while Hyunjin silently watching Felix eating the fried rice. "Was he your past?" He knows it's not the perfect time to ask some personal things,but he can't help but be curious of who is that silver haired male may be.

     The blonde choked on his food as he glared at Hyunjin. "Do you really want to know about it?" Felix's grip on his spoon tightenen and he looks at Hyunjin dangerously. "Yes he was my past. But now past is past and I don't want to remember anything about it."

     "He kiddnaped me because he wants to me make his again,and hell no I want to go back to him after what have he done to me." The blonde continued,stabbing the fried chicken using his spoon and making some cringing sounds as its hits the plate.

     "And now he's here and my life would be destroy by him if I didn't run away." Felix rolled his eyes,getting irriated by every seconds he talks. "But now you was the only option I could do which is stay at your house for a few weeks to hide away from that stupid bastard." Hyunjin flinched a bit when Felix's spoon hits the plate again hardly.

     "So he's bad?" Hyunjin nodded,cringing again when he saw Felix stabbing the chicken again. "Bad person in this world." Felix looks at Hyunjin for a mere seconds before staring back at his food. "But no one is bad in this world except-" "I don't fucking care." And with that the black haired male shut his mouth.

     "Hyunjin." They eat in silence,and every now and then Hyunjin always glancing at the blonde and slowly eating his food. And now the said male was afraid if Felix caught him glancing at him every often. "Y-yes?"

     Suddenly,the blonde haired male stand up from his chairs,leaning forward against the table as he reaches his right hand out and infront of Hyunjin's face. "Wha-" Felix's small tiny hands brushing off against his big lips,softly caressing it and gently swiped something away while his deep dark brown eyes staring back at Hyunjin's eyes.

     "There's some rice in your lips." The blonde blankly said as he leaned to his seat again,pretending like nothing happen but to Hyunjin-'Why? Why are you making me feels crazy like this Felix? Not even your soft and tiny fingers,but everything about you changes me lately. Shit!'

     Hyunjin frowned,looking down at his food. His beating heart was in a fast pace,and he could hear it by himself even though the television in the living room is still on.

     'Do I like him?'

___
Guys~

Will you guys support me if I make a new book?
Just asking ^^

And this chapter is full of pure Hyunlix teheee  <3

Thank you for vote on my story.
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you for leave a comment on my story.

I really appreciate it. 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment. :P]