[39]

"Will you be mine?"

     "Hmph." Felix's eyes become dull, as if he was bored, he tilted his head to the left side but he still remains in the embrace.

    "What?" Hyunjin frowned, his heart beat becomes more faster when Felix looking at him like he was a food. There was something twisted on his stomach, no it wasn't butterflies in stomach but the feelings of nervous or what feelings he couldn't described is because Felix is still looking at him, bored and dull.

     "Do you know the answer?" His deep voice boomed, tickling Hyunjin's skin as his breath going through it. Hyunjin blinked, his holds on Felix's waist loosenen. Still, even if he have the confidence all over his body, the gaze Felix gives to him sends shiver run down his spine.

     "Hm?" You could say Felix's gaze was likely mocking the CEO's son, and Hyunjin find it rather scary and well, he feel small.

     "Yes?" Hyunjin replied, blinking and this time he wish he could break the eye contact from Felix but strangely Felix's eyes was like, forcing him to stare again and again. Mind to tell you Felix's eyes is his favourite eyes to stare at so..

     "...Exactly."

     "Huh?"

     "Idiot." Felix rolled his eyes, leaned forward again to kiss the black haired male for a seconds and then although he was not in the mood, probably because of the kidnapping, still he muster all of his strength to smile. A smile full of sincere that Hyunjin swear gonna be his favourite smile to see.

     "The answer is yes, idiot."

     There was a huge gasps echoed the room, and soon Hyunjin broke into a man with a huge grin on his face as well as his official boyfriend. "Yeah, I'm your idiot!" Hyunjin said, laughing and hugging Felix, spinning around the room.

     "I swear to god, I'm gonna keep you in my prison," Hyunjin stopped from his spinning, whispering those words closely to Felix's ear.

     "So that you will never escape from me, baby."

..☆☆..

     "I didn't know that you were gay."

     He chocked on his food, coughing before he drink his water. His eyes was sharp for a moment, dangerously glaring at the male beside him. "Not until I met my boyfriend." He said, pushing his black hair to the back, a slight happiness shown on his face.

     "Seriously, I can't believe that you date this dark guy, Jisung." He turned to the other male, grinning. "Hm. I'll give him a chance, so why not?" Jisung replied, raising his hand to stroked his boyfriend's black hair.

     "Guys! Don't forget to come to my house!" The other male with a black hair happily shouts, gaining all the attention from people in this table. "For what?" The blonde haired male asked, turning to look at his boyfriend.

     They now at the cafe, after three weeks they didn't spend time together, so now they decided to hang out at their usual cafe. There's a lot going on in their life, and that is the perfect time to tell every detail they remember once they gather around the table. Full of sweets and drinks on the table, but none of them still touch their meal not even after they was chatting about thirty minutes.

     "A sleeps over!" Hyunjin nodded eagerly, hand on the table while the other hand holding his boyfriend's tiny hands. "Well, I think it's a good for us though because these past few weeks we didn't even spend time together so I'm in!" Jisung chirped, and Changbin beside him nodded as a yes.

     "How about you Seungmin?" Felix asked, smiling as if he want Seungmin to say yes. "Um..well I have nothing to do this weekend so why not?" Seungmin answered. Then everyone at the table cheered, and that's when they remembered their food that a long time ago was served.

..☆☆..

     "Hello?"

     "Honey! Look, my works have finished early than what I expected so I'm coming back in next week."

     "O-oh, that's good, mother."

     "I can't wait to hear from your  father about your progress in liking the company and the business. I'm so glad that this year you could step out from your comfort zone, Jinnie."

     "Err...uh-yes yes yes. Father have a lot of story to tell you, mother. Can't wait to see you."

     "Okay, son. I gotta go. See you in next week."

     Then he hung up, eyes slightly wide and his mind was having some rushing thoughts that running around his mind with an unknown answer at the end. He looked up at the clock, and down back to his phone.

Lix, are you there?

Oh, hey Jinnie. What's up?

I have something to tell you.

What is it?

My mom will come back in next week.

Then?

Lix..you don't understand do you?

Well, I could tell something is going on with your mind but I don't know the answer. What's wrong, Hyunjin?

...I'll tell you tomorrow. When we have the sleeps over.

Ok..good night, Jinnie.

Night, baby.

___
I'm sleepy lol so I do hope you enjoyed this chapter tho 'cause I don't even know what I write when I was half-awake. ^^

Thank you for vote on my story.
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you for leave a comment on my story.

I really appreciate it. 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]