[44]

"Oh, honey. You're awake." Her voice was soft, and the black haired male frowned at the sudden voice. Mind to tell you, it was his first time, other than his childhood life, hearing her such soft voice.

     "Here." The old woman give her son a glass of water, and Hyunjin gulped it in one shot. He was exhausted, for sure, yet he still manage to smile to his mother, as if a sign for 'Thank you'.

     "Mother.." His voice was hoarse, and slowly put down the glass on the table beside the bed where he was layed on. He fiddling with his fingers for a moment, and move his small eyes to meet his mother sharp eyes.

     "What is it, Hyunjin?" Ms. Hwang asked, and this time there was no annoyed tone nor bored tone, instead it was a soft voice like what she used earlier. She looked at her son for a second before moving her chairs to be close to Hyunjin.

     "..D-Do you love me?" Those words, Hyunjin finally escaped, and glanced at his mother every now and then.

     "What kind of question is that?" Soon, her laughed echoed the white room, and for a moment Hyunjin looked confused. "Mother, why are you laughing?" He asked, a slight pout on his thick lips.

     "Honey--Of course I love you! You're my son! Who could not love their own child?" She said, and once a while escaped a laugh again. And she didn't even remember how cruel she is--almost disowning her own son.

     Remembering that, Hyunjin sighed, forcing to not to cry and pretend to forget everything that just happened. He waited for his mother to stop laughing, and not too long after that she stopped. Her sharp eyes directly staring at Hyunjin. "Why did you ask, honey?"

     This time, he act like he doesn't care about everything, and shrugged his shoulder off as an answer. "Nothing--I just want to know." He spoke in a rather low voice, but Ms. Hwang clearly heard it.

     Silence. After those conversation, they both shut their mouth, doing whatever they do. Ms. Hwang with her tidy up work to put back things and food into the bag she brought. She was cleaning the glass, the box of lunch and many more.

     While to Hyunjin, he was thinking about last night. Last night, where he was awake and watching all those scene behind the door. It was odd, honestly, because these past few days his lover didn't even chat him nor call him. And even if he call or chat the blonde, it was either no reply and calling back.

     But that is when Hyunjin finally realized; that Felix may or may not avoiding him--or you could say dissapear suddenly. He was worried, for sure, but he can't even move his feet from here to Felix's house. A rather torture for him, and he wished he could see Felix--even in one glance.

     'I miss you..'

     "...Mother." Hyunjin opened his mouth, and automatically the woman turned her head. "Yes?"

     "You said you love me."

     She stopped from whatever she was doing, and stood there waiting for Hyunjin to finish his sentence. "Jinnie, yes. I love you." She slowly walked back to sit on the chairs, wanting to clearly hear Hyunjin.

     "Then...will you do something for me, mother?" Hyunjin spoke lowly, and this time there was no fear to meet her sharp eyes now.

     It was his time; -'Now or never.'

     "What is it?"

     "...Accept my Felix."

..☆☆..

     "There he is." His deep voice boomed in the blonde's ear, and he looked up to see the person he was waiting for a long time.

     "Dad!" He happily shouts, not caring if the people in the airport looked at him for a second. Felix hugged his father tightly, wanting Mr. Lee to feel how much Felix missed him. "But you're said you gonna be back in three months." He looked up only to see his father was grinning at him.

     "Surprise!" The old man said, hugging his son back with full of love. "I just miss you! So that's why I came here." His bright smile slowly making Felix's mood up for a moment, and he was glad that his father will be there after this.

     "But then I have to go back to Australia. Some not so important business I have to done there." Mr. Lee's bright smile turned into a sad smile, and strangely Felix's mood down after that.

     "T-that is okay, dad." Felix tried to smile back, but he knew his father know that was a fake smile.
     "So...How was your day ever since I left?" Mr. Lee quickly changed the topic, walking into the exit of the airport with his son, hand in hand. "I--"

     Suddenly, the buzzing sound that vibrate his pocket success making him flinched, but he took the phone out anyway, checking the caller id. "H-Hyunjin?" His heart stop beating for a moment, and he stood there frozen staring at the screen.

     Usually, only the person he trust the most will have his emergency call number--because sometimes his normal phone number did not work properly and he must fix that as soon as possible--and Hyunjin was calling him using his emergency number.

     Hesitantly, he slide the green button, slowly taking it close to his ear. "Felix? Can you..come to the hospital tomorrow?" Froze. That was all Felix could do in the moment-getting completedly blank.

     Well, if his mother didn't shooed him away, then all of this never happen. Now he was too scared to face the old woman, and now even meet Hyunjin is hard as fuck--He don't want to risk his life after all if Ms. Hwang possibly wanting to kill him.

    "W-why?" He was out for five second, but back in reality as he feel his father hand on his shoulder. There was a concern look on his face, and Felix rather not telling him anything.

     "It's about us, Lix."

___
>^<

Thank you for vote on my story.
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you for leave a comment on my story.

I really appreciate it. 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]