[32]

"No more...road.."

     Hyunjin glanced at Felix, and then smirked as he drove his car straight to the end of the bridge. "..Felix, get ready to fly." The blonde widened his eyes as he is not ready to any of this, especially when he is on pain state.

     "H-Hyunjin!!" It hurts to be honest, yelling when he could felt the pain on his shoulder. His hands was covered with a red liquid that flowing out down to his shirt and dirtying his seat, Hyunjin's car seat. "I'm gonna end this." The black haired male muttered, gritting his teeth and once a while, he look at the side mirror to see the red car remain following behind him.

     "Are you mad!?" Oh no, Felix could felt his heart beating two times faster than before as he could see the end. "There is no water down there!! Hyunjin we're gonna die! Akh!" His pain on his shoulder shoot through his body as he wants to move his hands to grabbed Hyunjin's arms, pleading his boss to stop or basically-'I don't want to die yet!!'

     "Not us. But him gonna die." Hyunjin said, and Felix that watched him could tell he was serious about it. "Hyunjin please stop!" Although the bridge was long, but Felix wants Hyunjin to turn around to save their lives. However, Hyunjin has some plan that he yet to done.

     "Turn back! Please.." His pleading become soft, tears starts to form in his eyes as he become more..sleepy. Probably because of his shoulder. "No! You have to trust me, Felix."

BANG

     "But..." His big and round eyes becomes more dull and dark, looking at the male beside him as he couldn't shooed away his sleepiness. "I promise to you that we will safe. Trust me, Felix."

BANG

     Their situation is worst right now, yet Hyunjin managed to calm down his voice, gently looking at Felix once in a while. "Why are you promised the promise you can't make?" Felix rolled his body to the side, getting comfortable to rest his hurting shoulder.

     "Oh I will make it comes true."

     Two cars heading toward the end of the bridge, with a gun shoot could be heard echoed on the lonely, rusty bridge. The black haired male knows how fast the red car is, yet he was risking his and Felix's lives as he planned to making U turn at the edge of the bridge.

     Dangerous? He knows that. Scared? I'm sorry? Did Hyunjin even know what is that?

     "Just what the hell is he doing? Better if we pushed him down!" The silver haired male laughed histerically, driving faster than before as he saw his chance to pushed Hyunjin's car down to the cliff below the bridge. He didn't care if Felix was in there too, because all he wants now is Hyunjin to die.

     "You two! Get inside!" He called his men to get inside, putting away those gun behind them as Aaron was chasing Hyunjin's car from behind in a really fast speed. "Goodbye!" He was almost, almost done with pushing the car infront of him to fall down the bridge, but something that he didn't expected to happen is happening right now.

     "No. Goodbye you." From his eyes, he could see Hyunjin was smirking, proffesionally making U turn at the end of the bridge while he, "NO!" Froze on his seat, not getting able to procces what will happen and before he could blink his eyes, his car fell down.

     Unexpected? Yes, he knows, yet he can't do anything when there is no chance to turn back the times. He was going to die, he knows, yet he wish it was all a nightmare and that he could wake up tomorrow on his comfortable bed. All he wants is that black haired male to die, but all happening right now is him going to die. "NO!!!"

     A faint words of 'no' and screams could be heard in his ears as it echoed below him. The gust of wind swept his black hair to the side as he opened the car door, going outside to see the end of the bridge.

     There, down there he could see a red car- a red crashing car layed on the bottom of the cliff, with a lots of red liquid glimmering below the sun along with a dead body. "Goodbye." He muttered, wiping away his tears as he turns back to his car just to see a lifeless Felix laying on the passenger seat.

     "What ha-happened? I-I thought--we're going to fly..?" His voice seems cracked, and his condition of health is not what he was being worried right now. "Idiot! Asking stupid question when you in pain! I'll tell you at the hospital, okay?" The black haired male starting the engine, pushing his hair back with a slight frustration.

     "But I want to..to know-" "Shut up Felix!" He raised his voice, frustrated maybe, gulping down his saliva as he drive his car to the direction of the nearby hospital. Felix, although he was in pain, he couldn"t help but feels it was his fault of why Aaron chasing them, just to make Hyunjin die but now- 'I feels like I was a burden to you..'

     Hyunjin could felt some tense in his car as he hear Felix saying nothing afterwards, but strangely, he could hear someone's sobbing quietly. "L-look..Felix, aish, I'm sorry." He closed his eyes for a mere second, and then opened it back instantly when he feel something landed on his right cheek, again.

     "Don't be sorry." And that was the last words he say before he passed out.

___
Hm...so Aaron die? 🌚

Oh,

Your Stalker  [HYUNLIX]
Playboy and Tsundere Boy  [SEUNGLIX]
My Knight [CHANLIX]
Sorry I'm Straight  [CHANGLIX]

I will also publish it one by one teheee  <3
Lots of writing to do ^^

AND! Blind [HYUNLIX] WILL DEBUT AFTER I GOT 65 FOLLOWERS HAHAHAHA IT'S NOT EASY TO GET A FOLLOWERS YA KNOW SO Y NOT?

Thank you for vote on my story.
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you for leave a comment on my story.

I really appreciate it. 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]