[36]

"No Sir, we would not let you get the under cover for cops. It is wrong-"

     "I don't care! I want my Felix back now!"

     "But Sir-"

     "Do you know who I am?"

     "Um..no--"

     "Then let me tell you something. I'm son of Hwang's company and the next generation for the future. If you still can't get me the under cover, I will sue all of you!!"

     You see, this young man thinks he can get Felix back by under covering his identity as a cops, following them like a real cops. Though he knows it was too risky, but then again he wants to see the suspects. This is the second time Felix got kidnapped and Hyunjin was too tired of Felix not being his.

     Oh, he will admit that he have feelings for the younger, and this time, he wants to confess. Sudden? Nah, he was hundred percent sure Felix likes him too- 'So that wouldn't be a problem for me. Hoho but a little surprise won't hurt.'

     Hyunjin has set his mind to make surprise for Felix, and after that he will have a right time confess. He didn't know where all of his straightness gone away, but him here don't ever regret it about him being a gay. Sometimes he would blamed Felix for the gayness but still, he loves the younger and want Felix to be his.

     Not that hard though, but anything could happen if Felix was too shocked with the sudden confession. If Felix be his, then all the time Hyunjin will always by his side and never leave the sight of him. Protective much? Nah, he could do it to his girlfriend if he ever have one though.

      "-ir? Sir?" He snapped out from his train of thoughts, moving his eyes to meet the police officer. "We still can't give you-"

     "Fine. I will sue all of you. I will make-" Hyunjin eyes was raging inside, and you could see some sparks of fire lighting his eyes as a sign for his anger. His fist tightenen while he stood before the police officer.

     "No Sir! Don't! Fine, fine. You will have it." Oh, how Hyunjin loves the smell of victory, and he again feels like he was the powerful one in this police station. "But with one condition." The police officer raised his index finger up, a little bit pointing at Hyunjin.

     "You must follow behind us. If anything happens to you without our knowledge, you can't blame us. Besides, this job is really dangerous. You might not know-" "Yeah, yeah I understand. Now can I get the uniform?" Hyunjin rudely cutted in, getting bored with information that he already knew.

..☆☆..

     "So..can I know the suspects?" There he stood beside the computer that full of green data that Hyunjin didn't know what was it nor that he wants to read it. He pushed his black hair to the back, fixing the uniform as it fits his well build body and leaning against the wall.

     "First of all, we are going to the suspects place. And that is the old abonded house near the park." The police officer checking the information in the file, opening a new page over and over again.

     "Then?"

     "The suspect is Kim Erica. Do you know her?"

___
Aha sorry if it short.
I'm having an exam so :/

Thank you for vote on my story.
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you for leave a comment on my story.

I really appreciate it. 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment. :P]