[23]

"Hiks..." A small sobs escaped his swollen lips,with his swollen eyes traveled around his innocent exposed body that have been covered with a red mark,and some of it were purple-ish all around his body-especially his smooth neck. His blonde hair were all messy,and his clothes was on the floor,landing on everywhere that he didn't sure where is it.

     He hugged his body slowly,afraid that his lower part were affected too. He sobs,letting all his tears rolling down on his cheeks,and layed on the bed under the big warm blanket,closing his eyes..

     ...And Felix wish that it will never happen again...

     'I hate you Aaron! You fucking stupid bastard ass man!!' He cursed,and his grip on the blanket tightenen as he play back at the night before. His tears once again falled down,and he want nothing more than escaped this hell.

     "Hyunjin come find me.."

..☆☆..

     "But seriously,do you really want to help me find Felix?" He pushed his black hair to the back,giving his forehead a little bit of the sun's rays,looking confusedly at the girl beside him. "I'll try." She quietly spoke,and shrugged it off,fixing a bit her red skirt.

     "Hm.." The male just nodded,and looking ahead to focus on the road,afraid that he will get him and Erica in accident. "Where are we going?" Hyunjin fixed his black glasses that attempt to fall on his nose,glancing at the girl beside him while waiting for the traffic light becomes green.

     "The new park beside the mall!" Erica turned her head toward the male beside her,giving him her beautiful eye smile that everyone will love for-but sadly Hyunjin is not really pay attention-'I like Felix's more.' and he smile sadly,not noticing that Erica staring at him worriedly.

     "I'm sure you will have a great time at the park-'Especially with me..' but she didn't say afterwards and give her boss a bright smile. The black haired male just nodded and drive safely.

..☆☆..

     "Hyunjin! Look at that!" The short girl point at the stall that selling various kind of toys. And without her knowledge,she slung her arms around the black haired male arms,leading him toward the stall that were mere feet from their spot.

     "Woah there are so many isn't it?" Erica look up to meet Hyunjin's eyes,and she couldn't read the emotion behind his eyes as Hyunjin just look at the stall. Hyunjin isn't really bothered by the skinship Erica made,but right now he was blank to know where Felix is. 'I must find Felix immediately..'

     "How much is that teddy?" The short girl asked,and the man infront of them chuckled suddenly,looking at the male and female briefly. "You must throw a ball at the can so you can get the teddy,miss." The man said,and Erica nodded,grabbed a ball at the counter.

     "I will win that teddy!" She mumbled,and throwed a ball to hit the can but unfortunately,the ball miss it way and flew through the wrong way. Hyunjin watched the girl throwed the ball again,and he hold his laugh when she pouted as the ball miss it way again.

     "You have one more chance." Erica nodded,and her spirit begin to charge as she pray for the teddy bear. She hesitantly raised her hand,but throwed it anyway. "Aish!" She stomped her foot like a child,mumbling something that Hyunjin sure is bad words and Erica sighed sadly,ready to back away.