[15]

"Hyunjin!!"

     There stood a female wearing a black leather jacket with a black ripped jeans that hugging her thick thigh together with a black expensive high heels. Her expression seems happy because-'Wow! Hyunjin is here too?'.

     Hyunjin rolled his eyes because he didn't expected that he will see her again in here especially when he is with Felix. "Hey,Erica." The short dark brown haired girl happily smiled,and she make her way to the both males-well more like to Hyunjin way. "Why are you here? Are you watching the fireworks?" Erica contacted eyes show some sparks when the girl finally make her way infront of Hyunjin,her hands in her pocket.

     "Yeah. And why are you here?" Hyunjin silently cursed,because he don't want his conversation with this pervert girl going too long until he will forget about sending Felix to home. Speak of that blonde haired male,Felix quietly try to let go of his hand from Hyunjin but there is no chance because his boss held it more tightly,a sign for him that Hyunjin did not want their hand to let go.

     "I just want to go out for a walk,and the fireworks seems cool to see even though I already watch it in United Kingdom back then but here I am." Erica said,and her feeling for her boss seems grow more and more as Hyunjin smiles. But little did she know,it was a fake smile Hyunjin make. "I see." Felix just watch the two having some bored conversation,and he wish that he could just go home,with or without Hyunjin.

     "Oh..and who is he,Hyunjin?" Now Erica finally noticed the blonde haired male beside Hyunjin,and yet she didn't notice their lacing hands behind the both males. "Erica,this is Felix. Felix this is Erica." Felix awkwardly smiled,and Erica smiled her infamous eye smile to the blonde.

     "Since we are here now,why don't we go-" "I'm sorry but I have to send my boyfriend back to home." At that,Erica frown,looking directly to Felix,and her eyes seems to stare deep into Felix soul,making the blonde moved to Hyunjin back. "W-what?" Hyunjin smirked as he saw Erica widened her eyes when he gently kiss the back of Felix hand in their lacing hand.

     "I forgot to tell you that Felix is my boyfriend." Erica seems not believe what her ears heard,and she step backward slowly,eyes still lock into Hyunjin small black eyes. "You-you lying,right? There's no way you're gay!" Her voice cracked a bit as she see Hyunjin chuckled slowly and then kiss the blonde right cheeks without any hesitation.

     "And what if I say I am?" Felix just let his cheeks heat up when Hyunjin whispered "Don't say anything." to his right ear after Hyunjin kissed his cheeks just now,and he just watch where is this conversation going. "No way." Is all Erica could say because she was spechless by the sudden kiss Hyunjin land on Felix lips in a short time,making she want to puke and just run away.

     "I'm sorry but we have to go. Come on,honey." The both males turn around,ready to go but after a few steps,Hyunjin turn around to Erica who stood there frozen in the spot. "And if you tell anyone about it,I'll get you fired." Hyunjin smirked went wide as Erica slowly nodded,and the both males walk together hand in hand in the lively street.

..☆☆..

     "What was that!?" Felix forced his hand to let go,and he succed while to Hyunjin he was in little trouble,knowing that he has some explanation to say. "Look-" "I don't want to know! You could just tell something else but me as your boyfriend!?" Hyunjin never seen Felix like this,but though-'I just want to poke those puffed cheeks that you make! Urgh why so cute!'.

     "Calm down! All I do is lie to her! Why do you gotta be so mad? It's not like I steal your first kiss or whatever." Hyunjin sighed,hands in his pocket since he can't hold his personal assistant hand due to Felix is mad for some reason he didn't really aware of.