[49]

"Mother, he said yes!"

     "Really?! Oh my gosh, I knew he will say that!"

     The black haired male laughed, and a big smile never left from his lips. He was happy for sure, and can't wait to live with his soon-to-be wife or you could say husband, under one roof.

     The moment he was waiting for has finally came arrived, and he will never give it up quickly on the chance he barely got. Marrying is such a big step for him, but he was ready, anytime for his Felix.

     "Um..mother..Can you.."

     "What is it, hun?"

     "Can you make our wedding the most unforgetable memory ever happen in Felix's life? I want him to not forgot the most big step in our life, mother. Can you do that?"

     "Consider it done."

     "Thanks, mother." Hyunjin once again feel grateful to have mother. There was one time he wished that he never have a mother--maybe because at that time he was so angry, pissed off even when his mother always with her works, have no time for him or scolding him even for a smallest mistake. He did hate his mother for sure.

     "Mother..thanks once again for believing in Felix. I know he will never let you down." Hyunjin fiddling with the sheet of the bed, looking completedly blank. "I know you were mad because I'm gay but there's nothing you could do about it. And I'm sorry to not have a girl fiancee.."

     He paused, "I wish you..could tell me that being gay is okay.." He hold his breath. Strangely he feel nervous.

     A silent completedly fill the space between them, either one of them talk at one moment before--

     "Honey, after all of this, I never care you are gay or not. What matter is you are my son, my blood. Being gay is okay, sweetheart. As long as you happy, then I'm happy."

     Wow. Hyunjin feel wow. If this was kind of drama where a son confess to her mother about him being gay, then this should be it. He feel tears rolling down on his cheeks, but a big smile still there.

     "Okay mother..I love you." Hyunjin tried not to sound like he was crying, but at the same time he want his mother to know how happy he was.

     "Awh honey..don't cry. I love you too." Hyunjin for the first time found her voice mother is soothing to hear, and this make him even more flowing out the hot tears.

     They both hung up, and Hyunjin stopped crying after there was a knock on the door, alarming him that no one should see him crying.

     "Come in."

     The door was being open, and Hyunjin widening his eyes as he watched the person who was smiling brightly at him stood there.

     "Yo! We come here to visit you!"

     The face like squirrel male stood there with his boyfriend. "Jisung..Changbin.." Hyunjin smiled, and the both male walking inside.

     "While we come here, why don't we get to our point?" Jisung said to Changbin, and Hyunjin stared at the letter in Changbin's hands.

     "Right. Here, Hyunjin. For you." The short male smiled and give Hyunjin the letter. The letter was a peach coloured, with a small red line covering the corner of the letter plus with neatly italian writing in gold.

     "What's this?"

     "You'll find out if you read." Jisung said.

     "Okay.." The black haired male slowly open the letter, and there was another peach coloured paper that has an italian writing print on it.

     "Congratulations..You are invited to Seo Changbin and Han Jisung---WEDDING!?"

     "Yes! That's right! And we have invited Felix, of course." The both male laughed, watching Hyunjin reaction to it. It was surprising for sure, being invited to your own friend wedding is sure a pretty excited one. "Wow! You guys are fast! Damn!" He laughed, folding back the paper and put it back into the letter.

     "So...when?"

     "When what?"

     "Your wedding with Felix, of course!" Changbin said in a 'duh' tone, sitting on a chair with Jisung sit on his laps.

     "Mine? Uh--I don't know yet. But I'm sure my mother has planning the wedding while I'm stuck here." Hyunjin shrugged, drinking the water Jisung and Changbin brought.

     "Why don't we have the same date?" Jisung exclaims, a big smile appear. Hyunjin frowned, but then nodded in agreement. "Your wedding date is on next week. Maybe..there still time for our preparation. Right?"

     The both male nodded. "I'll ask my mother about that. Ah! I can't wait!" Hyunjin happily clapped his hands, and another two male laughed.

     "So..this time no more shit going to happen like before? No more bad guy? No more shooting? No more one of you in charge in the hospital?" Jisung smirk, and Changbin nodded.

     "No more." Hyunjin smiled, thinking that his story with Felix will end with a happy ending. Just like some princess tale.

     "Glad that your mother finally accepted you, bro." Changbin patted Hyunjin's shoulder, giving a reassured smile.

     "I'm glad too."

     He can't wait. To marry Felix, to start a new life, to have the happy ending he want. Maybe it's worth when you was trying to save your relationship with your beloved one and having to face some problem that shitting you. "I'll marry you, Felix. Just wait, baby."

___
Surprise surprise! ChangSung wedding! Whaatttt
😎

Thank you for vote on my story.
Thank you for reading my story.
Thank you for leave a comment on my story.

I really appreciate it. 😊💕

-Min

[Please do vote or comment :P]