Epilogue

"Marry me and make me the happiest man alive... I said I'll marry you because you make me the happiest woman alive"- The Billionaire's Ultimatum by Allison Seeram

Note: Because I was unable to let go of this story I added a bonus chapter directly after the epilogue. Enjoy !!!                 Evelyn's POV.

"Hotshot." Lucas teased into my ear as we slowly waltz across the ballroom floor. His accent curling around the fond petname as I internally shivered.

"It was Jade's idea." I said to him laughing as we reminisced about the speeches made earlier in the evening.

"Can we pretend that it was you?" He asked huskily into my ear.

"And why would that be Mr. Demachelis?" I haughtily answered back.

"Well shall we say that the price to be paid will be very pleasurable Mrs. Demachelis." He replied tugging me impossibly closer as we slowly moved to the sensual beat of the music.

"As nice as it is and as happy as I am for you both, can you not have my sister plastered against you?" Ethan voiced dryly halting our dance.

"Can't I have a dance with my wife?" Lucas replied grinning down at me.

His dark eyes glowed and his sinfully sexy mouth smirked down at me.        

"You have her for the rest of your life." Ethan said smiling at me, "But can I have a dance with the bride?"

Stealing a kiss from my lips Lucas handed me over to Ethan as he coaxed his mother out onto the dance floor.

"You look like a princess." He said to me as we twirled and swirled enjoying the moment, "And I am really proud of you."

"Thank you Etty." I replied as he rolled his eyes at his nickname.

"I told you to stop that." He muttered looking down at me even though he was smiling, "I don't want my child calling me that in the future."

"You like the name." I told him grinning.           

Sighing he went on, "I love what you did with the hotel, the ballroom was the perfect space for you two to celebrate your marriage."

"It's what brought Lucas and me together after all." I murmured looking around at the grand space in pride elegantly decorated by Camilla.

"It was inevitable." Ethan commented just as Brandon interrupted us...

"May I have a dance with the beautiful bride?"

As Brandon and I moved in tune to the song I could not have helped but think how much had changed since the last time we had danced together. This time when I looked over at Lucas now on the sideline those dark warm eyes shone with love and much more. A small smile kissed his lips as we made eye contact before he continued on chatting with Ethan, Dillon and Nico, all three who served as best men.

"I still can't thank you enough Brand." I told him, "Without you all this would have never been possible."

"You don't have to say anything, all you needed with a little advise and it is I who owe you gratitude." He replied, "If it wasn't for you Will and I would have never been together today."

"Can I have my bride back?" Lucas questioned smiling at Brandon and me.

"Of course." Brandon replied kissing me on both cheeks as him and Lucas briefly hugged.

"Are you all ready to go gattina?" He questioned.

"You still did not tell me where we will be spending our honeymoon." I told him as curious as ever to know.