THE BILLIONAIRE'S ULTIMATUM

One less than innocent pleasure filled night...one unexpected consequence...and one very shocked billionaire.

Ethan Hart possessed everything imaginable. He has the looks, the money and quite the personality. The one thing this billionaire doesn't own is an actual heart. Ruthless in the boardroom as well as in bed, the heir to the Hart's empire has made quite a name for himself.

Just what will happen when he encounters the innocent Kathrine Carter?

Bankrupted, broken and close to being homeless, the only thing Kathrine had was her pride and self-respect. One minute in the presence of the charming billionaire was all it took for Kathrine to be swept of her feet.

But it only takes one night for anything to happen. One night to seal their fate.

SNEAK PEAK*

"For just once in my life I want to feel something other than misery and sadness. I'm not asking for more. I've never asked for anything in my life but I'm asking you for one night. Please take my pain away just for a little bit Ethan" She said in a broken voice that completely undid me.

Pulling my phone out of my pockets I sent a quick message to my driver before taking her hands into mine and leading her up the stairs until we stopped at the foot of my bed. I would never have her forever but I could have her for just this night. I could be the man she wanted me to be.

Be sure to check out Ethan's and Katy's story available on my page ;)