THE BILLIONAIRE'S CHRISTMAS REVENGE

They say revenge is best served cold, but how about revenge served at Christmas time...?

All she wants for Christmas is to save her family's reputation...and all he wants for Christmas is her...

When old heartache, burning passion and the dawn of a new year collides, just what extent will he go to, to extract his revenge?

**

Dillon Harrington was every female's fantasy come through. Suave, sophisticated and seduction itself, the young billionaire had all the checklist ticks.

Geneviève Clementine. As classically elegant as her name, the young heiress was the modern epitome of aristocratic grace.

When fate calls, as it so often does and these two paths are brought together once again, just what will happen when the magic of the mistletoe intervenes and love gives these two souls a second chance?

Would they both give in for a taste they desperately crave, or would the year be capped of, ending in the billionaire's Christmas revenge?

SNEAK PEAK*

"You have ten seconds to answer my question." Dillon idly said as though he had much better things to do than make preposterous sleeping arrangements.

"10!" I exclaimed whipping my head around to meet his emotionless emeralds.

"You have 7 now." He commented sternly.

"I really did mean what will happen if I deny." I asked again.

"Denying isn't an option." He replied lightly stroking the wheel as I stared at him flabbergasted.

"Is that a threat?" I questioned.

His tanned fingers halted their motions as his pink mouth formed into a sardonic smirk, "Think of it as whatever you like."

"I...I'm sorry I can't." I said ignoring the regretful pang that bubbled through my chest.

Saying nothing for a brief moment, he looked at me again, though it was as if I was staring into the face of the devil as my fate awaited me.

"I think you will."He murmured all too knowingly.

Be sure to check out Dillon and Geneviève's story available on my page.