Chapter 20

*Y/n's pov*
ITSTODAYITSTODAYITSTODAYITSTODAY

I'm so excited I couldn't sleep at all last night but the sun has finally started to rise. By that I can guess it's about seven am. There's about nine hours until I get on the train, I should probably get there about 30 minutes early, and it takes about an hour to get there. That makes it seven and a half hours before I officially start my trip to Busan!

I jump up to get some coffee cause god knows I'm not going to sleep anytime soon.

La la la, making coffee, la la la, turn the TV on but not too loud, wooooo.

Time seems to fly by so much faster when you're watching tv, doesn't it? Like I get lost in the plot I guess, I don't really know.

I listen to the tv while playing games on my phone, and wanting 
s l e e p, but you know, we can't all get what we want.

~~~

It's excruciating waiting for 2:30 to come. Mom and dad have left for work, Ayeon isn't awake, and my friends are texting me but that's just making it worse. It's  o n e  o ' c l o c k.

I'm aware to the sound of the ticking and tocking of the clock on the wall in the kitchen. I start to hear my own breath and the ringing that's constantly in my ears from all of the electronics in my house. And I know. I can't take this anymore.

I walk to a nearby chicken restaurant and eat lunch which thankfully takes an hour, meaning there's still about 30 whole minutes before I have to leave.

Screw it.

I call a cab, which arrives pretty quickly, and head to the train station.

~~~

I get a message from Jungkook.

---

🍪

Where are you?

In front of the gift shop

---

Soon enough I see a very handsome man walking next to a very annoying man in my direction.

Jungkook stops next to me and smiles down at my small form.

Of course I was here way before I had to be, but it's nice to be outside I guess.

Lmao no. The sun, the bugs, and it kind of smells, not gonna lie.

I suddenly remembered why I hate being outside as soon as I walked out the door. It's a daily struggle.

After waiting long enough, our train arrives, and we set off on a three hour journey to my boyfriend's hometown. Well it's also the idiot's hometown, but I choose to forget he's here.

Jungkook sat next to me, across from Jimin.

His side view is so cute. His nose is a perfect parabola, it's weird, but adorable nonetheless.

"Anyone want snacks?" Jungkook basically announces. He opens his backpack and I see that it's full of various candies, chips, and even breads.

"I'm always hungry," I reply.

"I know," he chuckles, "What do ya want?"

I close my eyes and grab something random out of the bag.

"Cheesies!" I cheer.

Jimin just watches and gives us that third-wheel look.

"Kookie, I want some snacks too," Jimin whined.

Dang I thought he was a playboy, what the heck just happened?

Bunny tosses him the bag and he makes his selection before tossing it back.

Their friendship is kind of cute.

Aww seeing the way they interact I almost uwu.

Yeah I can't help myself. uwu.

It doesn't take long for the leather seat to start getting uncomfortable. I start to wiggle around, but to no avail. This is going to be a very long ride.

***
A/N

Y'all I just went with the flow this time sorry if it's more terrible than usual lmao. It was also a bit more casual than usual. Yup. Just a bit. But anyway thERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY FREAKING COMEBACKS AND I CANT KEEP UP. I CANT EVEN WAKE UP AT 5 AM IN THE MORNING TO WATCH THEM ANYMORE CAUSE SCHOOL SUCKS. Ha no cursing👍 But I'm depressed😔 As you can probably see, I've been hanging out with certain people too much, but at least I have some more confidence. Sorry that I haven't been updating as much as I did in the beginning. I just hate high school, there's too much work. Anyways have a nice night y'all👋

*nothing is proofread don't bother me about it*