Chapter 23

Y/n's POV

"Wha-what?" Jungkook's face became pale.

"Do it, I dare you."

"Hyung, you know I can't."

"At least tell Y/n. You got permission."

He looked over at me, nervously.

His look made my stomach drop. I've never seen him look like this.

"Do you waant to tell me privately?"

It can't be that bad.

I tried to assure myself. I bit my lip and a million thoughts were running to my head.

"Yes please."

I nodded and walked to my room, him trailing behind.

Neither of us talked. We could hear everyone laughing outside. We could hear each other's breathing. I'm pretty sure he could hear me swallow before I spoke up.

"Ahem... so, you have something t-to tell me?"

"Kinda, I don't really know how to say it."

Bella's POV

What's taking them so long? It's getting kinda awkward out here. Should we just keep playing without them?

"It's probably gonna take them a while. Wanna watch a movie or something?" Jimin said, while getting off the floor and taking Jungkook's spot on the couch.

So I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

Y/n's POV

"You're a what now?" I tried to stay calm.

A million thoughts were running through my head. What the heck is an aeroflor?

"An aeroflor. I guess you'd call me an a..."

I started to feel my hands shake and my face get hot.

"Jungkook you're making me nervous," I pouted.

"I'm an alien."

I could feel many emotions take over me.

Should I go? What if he's dangerous? Does he have any special abilities? What if he's about to attack me? What if that's not what he really looks like and it's just a cover?

My heart pumped faster. I could hear my chest screaming. My mind ran like a mouse on a wheel. The air around us felt frozen. (Alec Benjamin anyone?) It felt like I was being electrocuted. I didn't realize what was happening until it was over. I didn't even realize I had started talking.

"So you're from another planet? What's it like over there? What do you call it? Do you have pets? How great is your genetic diversity? Is that what you really look lik-"

"Y/n, Y/n slow down." He seemed like he was still nervous from before the confession, but relieved that I reacted the way I did.

Before he could say more, I had a revelation.

"Wait! Is this why you reacted the way you did after I told you about the newly discovered planet?" I was sat on my bed but still had so much energy. I was sitting like I was really interested in a movie and didn't care about anything else.

Bella's POV

We were about halfway done with the first Harry Potter movie. I was on the edge of my seat. I didn't even notice the body that had gradually moved closer to mine. I felt a warm presence above my back that had quickly retreated. I looked back and saw Jimin looking down at me. I moved to slouch in the sofa and he scooched away from me a little.

I don't know what took over me, but I became brave for a good two seconds when I leaned towards his ear and whispered, "Ya know, I don't mind cuddling. In fact I quite enjoy it."

Y/n's POV

"How about this. Write a list of all your questions and I'll answer them when school starts again," my boyfriend offered.

"Sure!"

"Okay, c'mon," he chuckled and opened the door, resting his hand high so I could exit under his arm.

From the hallway I could see my best friend buried in blankets and Jimin's arms, with no one else paying any mind to them.

"Ahem," I gestured for them to scoot over, so Jungkook and I could fit on the couch. They obliged, but I could see the smirk on the demon's face that I could only guess corresponded with his thoughts of what Jungkook told me.

***
Happy holidays y'all! For the record, Alec Benjamin is a highly suggested listen. He's been my favorite artist for a while now oof. Writing that part was funny cause right when I was done writing "Alec Benjamin anyone?" my sister(who couldn't read my phone) said "Alexa play Alec Benjamin." So yeah thAt happened. What winter holidays do you celebrate? It's National Cookie Exchange Day and I make the BEST cookies so you already know what's up. Thanks for 4k!