Chapter 24

Y/n's POV

I looked around the room and realised I was the only one awake. I tried to get up, but Jungkook grabbed my arm before I got the chance. I tried to unlatch his hand, but he pulled me back down.

Sigh.

He wrapped his arms around me and I didn't know what to do.

"Just go to sleep."

I could barely hear him whisper those words.

I took this time to admire his sleepy features - the way his hair sweeps over his eyes, his cute bunny teeth when his mouth is slightly parted, his chest rising and falling with every slow breath.

Eventually I felt his grip on me soften, and I slowly got up, removing myself from his grasp.

I escaped to Bella's room, where I could sleep comfortably in her bed. I used to do this a lot in middle school, but it kinda feels like I'm intruding now. It hasn't even been a year, but it's felt like a thousand.

I wonder how many years a month away from Jungkook would feel.

I cuddled into the quilt, sighing when I realised there wasn't anything to wrap around. I always sleep with something between my arms and legs.

My arms found their way under my pillow, and I drifted off to sleep.

~~~

The images all faded to black, and my brain quickly became conscious again. It took a good while to convince myself that I should actually wake up, instead of trying to go back to sleep. My eyes slowly fluttered open, blinking a lot before my vision became clear.

Brown hair rested over a rested face. His eyes moved quickly under his eyelids, dreaming vividly. A little bit of his shoulder peeked out from under the covers-

Hold on.

Is he shirtless?

I slowly turned over, hoping not to wake him.

In seconds, I felt a warm arm wrap around me, and pull me closer to an exposed chest. Suddenly, I was reminded of memories from the day before. Being held by him like now, playing truth or dare, finding out his secret.

I really wanna know everything about your planet.

I decided to enjoy the moment, and go back to sleep, going against my earlier decision.

~~~

When my eyes fluttered open the second time this morning, I noticed an open door, and heads peeking through it. I rolled my eyes and got up, thanking god Jungkook wasn't still holding onto me like before.

I walked past them, acting normal, but my heart was beating so fast. The moment I woke up and felt my boyfriend's bare abs through my shirt I wanted to die.

I filled a bowl with cereal and stuffed a spoonful in my mouth. They followed me into the kitchen, Seong wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I looked to the side and realised Jimin still sound asleep on the couch.

"So that's your Jungkookie, huh?"

"Yeah," I said shyly. I couldn't hide my emotions from my best friends.

"He's kinda cute-" I cute Ki off by glaring at her.

"I knew you'd get upset," she laughed.

It was a pretty great day. We watched dramas and just hung out until Jungkook came out of the room.

"Jimin we have to go."

I looked the other way and saw Jimin wide awake, as if he wasn't asleep the whole time.

***
I'm sorry guys ik it's short but I've been writing forEver and this is all I could come up with I'm so sorry. Also I have a few other stories out cause writing other things inspires me to write this so go support those!1!

Don't forget to vote and comment💜 ily guys😘