Chapter 22(fr this time)

Y/n's POV

First of all, the guys shouldn't sleepover. They're not even allowed to. What if Bella's parents come home early?

Plus the game of truth or dare. That could be dangerous. My friends are... interesting.

Everyone got in a circle, some people on couches, some on the floor. I was between Jungkook and Seong on the big couch.

Ki grabbed an empty bottle and put it in the center.

"Who wants to spin first?"

Nobody wanted to. Nobody ever wants to go first. So, naturally, we played rock paper scissors.

Hyerin lost. She spun, and it landed on Jungkook.

Everyone agreed to start with easy questions.

"Hmm... what do you plan to do with your future?"

He answered, "I don't really know yet, something in some universssity. I'll figure it out from there."

Kookie proceeded to spin the bottle and it landed on Seong.

"What type of music do you listen to?" he asked, without even having to think of a question.

"Um, I listen to everything but if I told you any of my favorite artists you wouldn't know them."

The game went on like this for a while, kind of natural, maybe a few pauses. We had basic questions like "Do you have a crush" and silly dares like when we made Ki, who cries after eating the least spicy thing, put hot sauce on her tongue. At about 1 in the morning Jungkook got a call.

"Hello, hello," he answered the phone.

'It's Namjoon' he mouthed to Jungkook.

While Jimin was excused, Bella offered people drinks being the gracious host she is.

"Water please."

"Milk please."

"Tea please," Jungkook said.

"Water."

"Water."

Etc. etc.

She went and made the beverages for everyone and by the time she got back Jimin was done with his phone call.

Bella spun and it landed on him.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

There was a long silence as no one could think of a dare. I could see Hyerin whisper something to Ki, then Ki gasped.

"Kiss Bella!" They said together.

Her cheeks immediately turned red.

"Guys no!" she quickly declined.

"I'll do it," he said.

I could see the shocked looks on everyone's faces. I myself gasped with surprise and excitement. Jungkook looked very (jung)shook. Bella was frozen.

He walked over to where she was sitting on the loveseat and leaned down. He moved slower with every inch closer he got. When he was an inch from her lips he looked up into her eyes. He had one hand on her hip and the other on the arm of the couch. The blush on Bella's face deepened.

Everyone in the room was silent, but what he whispered to her was so quiet we still couldn't hear it. Then he adjusted a little, and pecked her on the nose, before walking back to his seat on the floor.

Bella didn't say a word. She barely moved. The dark brown hair that cascaded over her shoulders and onto her chest was rising and falling with her heavy breaths.

It was completely silent until someone had the ability to clear their throat.

"Jimin it's your turn," Seong spoke from beside me.

He leaned to get closer to the bottle, extending his arm to grab the top of it. He flicks his wrist and spins the bottle.

It whirls around very fast, gradually getting slower. It goes in a taunting amount of circles as I wait to see who it lands on. When it finally stops, I see the bottle pointing at the area to my left; Jungkook.

Jungkook takes a long sip of his tea, waiting for Jimin to say the magic words.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

It appears that they have played with each other many times before, and he was ready to take any dare Jimin was going to give him.

"I dare you...

...To reveal what you've been hiding."

***
A/N

I'm honestly so proud of this chapter, you have no idea. I should start writing longer chapters 🤔 I'm a year older than when I last updated btw😉

Also

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!! WHEN I WAS AT 29 THAT WAS A BIG DEAL BUT THIS IS EVEN BIGGER

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!! WHEN I WAS AT 29 THAT WAS A BIG DEAL BUT THIS IS EVEN BIGGER. THIS MAY SOUND LIKE A SMALL GOAL, BUT I REALLY WANNA BE AT NUMBER ONE IN HIGHSCHOOLAU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING!! I LOVE YOU ALL💜 MWAH