Chapter 25

I'm so sorry I havent updated :(

...

Y/n's POV

"What's wrong?" I question.

"I'll tell you later, baby, but we have to go now."

They both just left without grabbing their stuff. I'd hoped they had their phones in their pockets, so I could at least reach them.

I could tell everyone was confused. It was funny seeing their half-asleep, one-eyebrow-raised faces.

I was just as confused as them, though, so I nervously laughed and tried to brush it off.

"Good morning! How'd you guys sleep?"

It took a moment before anyone else said anything.

"Pretty great, how about you?" Ki responded.

But Bella spoke before I could, "Are you KIDDING? Is that even a question? She was held in the arms of a muscly, cute, warm bunny all night! Of course she slept well! Then she just walked out here like nothing ever happened but he ran out without taking any of his stuff and oh my god. They left their stuff. What if my parents come home early and see multiple men's things?! I'm gonna be in so much trouble. Why did I think this was gonna be a good idea? Y/n you're supposed to talk me out of bad ideas!"

She started off jokingly, but got increasingly upset once she realized she could get in trouble. I kind of felt bad for her.

"Don't worry Bella, your parents won't come home early, and I'll keep their stuff with mine just in case. They won't go through my stuff."

I wrapped my arms around her and we hugged for a while. It felt like a memory. I could remember every moment we spent together. Like the first time we were allowed to walk around the mall by ourselves. Or the time she took me to the fair and paid for all my meals. Or when she opened the best birthday present she ever received, given by me of course.

I remembered spending every day at school together. We did everything together. It was always Y/n and Bella. Bella and Y/n. Now we live in two completely different cities.

"I missed you," she told me.

"I missed you more."

We smiled at each other.

"So what now?" Ki asked.

"Pancakes?" offered Bella.

"Sounds good to me," Seong said.

~~~

Bella and I sat in her room on our phones. I was scrolling through tiktok, she was doing who knows what. (Omg I don't think I've updated since before tiktok became a thing.)

She throws her phone on the bed and flops back.

"Are you scared of the afterlife?"

"Um that's a little dark."

"Are you scared of getting buried alive?"

"Of course I am um what made you bring this up?"

"I dunno."

"Uh- okay..."

She picked up her phone again and soon after I got a message.
____

Bellaboo🤼🏻‍♀️

Hi
____

"Bella are you bored?"

"Maybe."

"I could eat."

"What."

"I'm hungry."

"Hey kids, nice to 'eetcha"

"Are you ready for some Fazbear pizza?"

"Who's this? Working at the night shift?"

"I don't know but I don't think I like him."

"He's so cute I can feel his heart racing!"

"About time we had a brand new play thing!"

"Another yellow belly balking like a chicken!"

"Hey! We should get food!" I say, standing up and stretching.

"Fine, fine," she follows me downstairs and starts looking through the pantry.

"Have they texted you yet?" She asks.

"Who?"

"Jimin and Jungkook."

"Ah no, I hope they're okay."

"Me too."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

JK's POV

"Honey!! You're home!" I hear a female voice excitedly yell as I walk through the front door.

***
I'm so so sorry it took so long but school really got in the way and I was just so tired I couldn't write. But I genuinely enjoyed writing this chapter, so I hope you guys enjoyed it too. I love you guys! Thank you for your continuous support even through the longest hiatus in history. Mwah😚💜