Chapter 21(st Century Girls)

Y/n's POV

I'M HERE!

I wish my friends could pick me up from the train station. Oh well, at least Kookie is talking to me.

We all grab our luggage and walk out to the road, hoping to catch a cab.

~~~

We reach Bella's house, where I get out but Jungkook and Jimin continue to their destination.

I'm nervous to knock on the door with the many months it's been since we've seen each other, but luckily the lack of sleep kicks in and tells me to just knock.

It takes five seconds for her to open the door, and when she does I'm automatically surrounded by all of our best friends.

I get hugs from each of them and it takes a long time for me to actually get inside. They have blankets piled on the couch, pillows knocked around, and a couple bean bags laying on the floor.

My first thought: let's make a pillow fort.

Everyone gets chairs from the dining room and canopies a rather large blanket over them. We lay pillows on the ground and put more blankets over them. Everyone grabs a stuffed animal and we all fit inside. We spend time talking about school life and gossip and cute boys and Jungkook and aliens, of course. As it turns out, everyone is sleeping over, and Bella's parents are gone for a few days.

~~~

After a while we eat dinner, which is absolutely delicious.

But of course, there's another surprise. Before anyone had a chance to get up, I notice Bella and Areum sneak away to bring out a cake.

When they set it down I could read "Welcome back!" written in orange icing - my favorite color. And when I bit into it I could taste the flavors of my all time favorite type of cake, a type you have to special order from only select stores and bakeries - red velvet ice cream cake.

Okay! These are my best best friends. I missed them more than I thought I did.

Over time, everyone sneaks away at some point to get ready for bed. I was the last to change, and was happy to see everyone smiling when I returned. We played a movie on the TV, but no one really watched it.

Like always, I was the first to fall asleep.

~~~

The next day we decide to walk to the mall, which is very close to where Bella lives. We have like no money so we just run to different stores, trying on clothes. Sometimes we even make outfits for each other.

"Hey Y/n, you should try this on." I almost jump when I hear my name roll off the tongue of someone with a lower voice.

When I turn around I see Jungkook holding a cute floral romper and Jimin looking at the women's clothes in admiration.

"Jungkook! You scared me!"

The moment I said his name I could sense my friends perk up.

Ki put her arm through mine and gave me the look of you're-gonna-introduce-us-right-effing-now.

"Jungkook, Jimin, this is Bella, Ki, Areum, Seong, and Hyerin. Everyone this is Jungkook and Jimin."

In that moment I could see a movie scene happening between Jimin and Bella. You know when they put it in slow motion and zoom in on two characters' faces with weird lovey dovey filters? Yeah, THAT was happening.

Anyways, we spent the day with Jimin and Jungkook. They ended up walking home with us, and coming inside, and then they were invited to sleep over.

Guess what we decided to play? Yep, truth or dare.

**
I'm sorry this story is so inconsistent I'm LAUGHING. Sorry I wrote the first part of this at 1 am and I don't feel like proof reading. I'm stalling so much to get to the good part but it's whatever. I got Instagram @ lageislate. I've actually had it for a while but I don't actually do much with it. Maybe I'll start posting more soon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Life is low right now, like real low, but that's not your problem. Thanks for reading, it means a lot to me. And tHANKS FOR 3K!!  I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜