Prolouge

Hello,

If you're reading this, then that means you're probably one of us. I should probably tell some things about myself for you to understand why I wrote this. But, where do I even being?

I guess I should start off from the beginning. For a good chunk of my life, I thought my life was terrible. I was abused, neglected, bullied, and in a way, abandoned. But that all changed one day, one that I'll never forget...

To this day, I still question things; like what if I was in my brothers' or sister's shoes? Would things still be the same? What would've happened if I picked a different choice? Was there even another choice? I used to ask questions and wanted answers, but as time moved on, I began to understand that most of what happened in the past has happened for a reason- not like destiny or anything, but by those who would've done anything to make this world a better place, like alternating others' destinies. Whether or not the choices they made were right or wrong, that's for you to decide.

Sometimes I understand that if I was in their position, I would've done the same thing, but other times...I was being arrogant and thought I could've done something different, but I was so, so wrong. I now know what it's like to lead others, the pain, the stress, the responsibilities, all of which a leader holds to themselves in order to keep their 'followers' on their side.

I still don't know why I ever allowed team- [the next few sentences are scribbled out]

I'm sorry, I just realized that I'm rambling again. I know that you're eager to know what happened in my time, but you must remember something; what you're about to find out must never be told to the public. There's secrets that the 'new' world is not ready for just yet. Some things I'll keep to myself, never to be spoken of even after the day I die, (and maybe beyond that as well) which might not be too long now as a matter of fact. But here's what I can talk about for the future generations of protectors of the 'new' world. If you're some one like me, remember:

"Where other men blindly follow the truth, Remember, nothing is true.
Where other men are limited by morality or law,
Remember, everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light.
We are assassins."

[There was a hand drawn symbol under]

That's all for now, my time is over. It's up to you to carry on what we couldn't.

This was y/n l/n,
Time to say my goodbyes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Beginning synchronization... please wait...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Synchronization complete.
Accessing memories...