Update on Part 2

Hey guys. So today I want to talk about some stuff involving part 2, the sequel, of this story.

Due to many issues going on right now (I.e this pandemic, online classes, updating other stories, etc), I unfortunately am going to need to put part 2, "The Dawn of War", on an indefinite hiatus. I'm having trouble with just updating four of my stories, so adding this one to the list would have been even more stressful. Not only that, but several new stories I made recently were also put on hiatus as well. The only actual stories I'm currently working on are two Highschool DxD stories, a DOOM x RWBY story, and my DOOM x Aliens/Predator story. And I have a lemon and Monster Hunter book(s) as side projects too. I have enough on my plate right now so I need to get some other stuff done first before moving on.

Not only that, but Assassin's Creed: Valhalla has officially been announced today.

Will I be implanting this game into my series? Probably not. AC Odyssey was a real let down to me compared to the other games. So I will wait and see how Valhalla goes. If it's decent, I'll try to include it. Otherwise it's not happening.

I may release a teaser or something for part 2 in May. If I can get at least one Highschool DxD story completed or near completion by the end of May, I will begin to work on "The Dawn of War". But of course I will need some time to work on it.

So yeah...that's all for now. I'm sorry if any of you were looking forward to part 2. I just want to thank you all (whoever's left that is) for sticking around to this day. It means so much to me. I hope you understand and can continue to support the series. If not, I completely understand. I hope you have a wonderful day/night. Peace out.