Sequence 9: A Terrible Reunion

May 12, 2218,
No one's POV

It was a cloudy night in Vale. Y/n was running across rooftops as his hood was up. After about the fifth roof he ran across, he stops when he hears an alarm. He looks down to see a robbery happening at a store across the street. There were many hostages in the building as the police were outside, all had their guns aimed at the building. In the store, about 7 robbers were armed and were ready to kill the hostages.

Y/n: "Can't let this pass." He says as he tries to think of a plan to stop the robbery.

Y/n looks up to see a power line and got an idea. He pulls out his crossbow before he shot it, causing the power to go out within the next few blocks. As everyone was confused about the power outage, y/n jumps off the roof. He lands on the ground before he walks behind the police. He threw a smoke bomb onto the floor so it distracted the cops. Then, y/n ran into the store before he threw another smoke bomb into the store.

Robber: "Hey! The hell?!"

The other robbers were too busy coughing as they were in the smoke. But one by one, each disappeared into the smoke for some reason. Grunts and gunshots were heard before the smoke clears. When it clears, all of the hostages were safe while the robbers were unconscious. The police ran into the building as they escorted the hostages out or recover the bodies on the floor. All the cops were confused as to who saved the night, but were grateful for the assistance.

Meanwhile

Y/n was climbing a building next to the store. After he reached the top, he began to run across the rooftops.

After a little while, as he was still running, a flying arrow barely missed him. Y/n stops running to see a person holding a bow, ready to fire another arrow.

Y/n: "

Y/n: "...fuck..." He mumbles.

Y/n was about to fight the person, before he sensed someone behind him and turns around.