Sequence 5: The Attack On Vale

March 8, 2218,
No one's POV

Currently, team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY fighting off countless Grimm as they're in the center of Vale. There were a few Templars and Atlas machines helping as well, but they were being out numbered quickly. As they kept fighting, they were becoming exhausted and running out of ammunition very quickly. Yang punches an Ursa in the face as Ruby shot a Creep with her scythe/sniper. Weiss elegantly stabs a Beowulf with her reaper, as Blake shot a few Nevermores with her gun. The four began to group up as the others were fighting.

Yang: "What's the plan sis?!" She yells as she shot another Grimm with her gauntlets.

Ruby: "We fight for as long as we can until backup arrives!" She responds as she aims and fires at a Beowulf.

Blake: "But we're almost out of ammo!"

As they were yelling, they were trying to fight off as many Grimm as possible. They've begun to notice that the Grimm were becoming too much for themselves as they were being outmatched. But as all hope seemed lost for them, the sound of thunder roared in the air before someone came flying down on a large number of Grimm and created a large explosion of lightning with a weapon.

(^Like so^)

(^Like so^)

Dust filled the air before clearing. Any Grimm near the explosion were disinterested as lightning still cracks in the ground. Once the dust clears, Derek was seen holding a battle axe in his right hand as it was covered in lightning.

Derek: "Need a hand?" He asks as he steps forward

RWBY: "Derek?!" The looks on their faces almost made Derek laugh, but he managed to hide it.

Derek: "Sorry we're late."

Derek hears more Grimm running at him from behind and turns towards them before throwing his lightning axe at them. He pulls out another axe from behind him and charges at the army.

As the four huntresses-in-training were still in awe at the strength of the young assassin, they failed to notice that an Ursa was sneaking up on them from behind. As it raises it paw over itself to swipe them, it roars, gaining the four's attention. They turned too slow however as it was about to kill them. But lucky, three bullet holes were shot into its head before dropping dead. Behind the Grimm was Trevor, who's currently finishing reloading his pistols.