Sequence 7: Y/n Strikes

March 13, 2218,
No one's POV

In Vale, y/n was running across rooftops to an unknown location. He has his hood down as he runs. He just jumped over a gap between rooftops before running to the edge of the building. He catches his breath as he crouches to hide himself in the dark. He looks at the building in front of him. It was a warehouse that the Templars took over. Y/n puts on his hood as a eagle flies above him. Ezio appears next to the crouched y/n.

Ezio: "What's your plan, y/n?"

Y/n: "I need to sneak inside the building to take out the guards. Then I'll hopefully find the boss and force any information out of him."

Ezio: "Understood."

The two heard a scream to their right before y/n stood up and look towards the direction. Y/n looks back to the building, choosing what to do. He sighs before he began to run towards the scream's direction. Y/n ran across a few rooftops before stopping and crouch at the edge of the building and look down an alleyway. He sees a woman being pinned to a corner of the alleyway by a man, who's snickers at her attempt to stop him. The man began to grope the woman's breast as he covered her mouth with his other hand.

Ezio: "Wanna take care of him?"

Y/n didn't reply. Instead, he began to climb down the building he was on. He grabbed any window frames or cracks in the wall. Once he thought he was in a safe distance, y/n dropped to the ground without making much noise. He then began to walk up to the man.

Y/n: "Hey!"

The man turns his head towards the approaching y/n.

Man: "Huh?"

The man sees y/n before letting go of the woman, pushing her to the floor before he pulls out a pocket knife. He then foolishly charged at y/n and began to wildly swing his blade. Y/n easily dodged every attempt before grabbing the man's armed arm and twisted it. The man screamed in pain but was cut off due to y/n kneeing his stomach, before he head butted his face, stunning the man. Y/n lets go and the man stumbles backwards as he covers his nose. As he did, y/n began to jab the man several times before kicking him to the floor. Before the man could get up, y/n got on top of him and grabbed the man by the collar with one hand as the other was above y/n's head. Y/n activated his wrist blade before bringing it to the man's neck.

Man: "P-please, don't kill me!"

Y/n: "Why shouldn't I? You just assaulted that woman."

Man: "I-I know! But please, don't kill me!"

Y/n: "Give me a reason not to in three seconds. One..."

Man: "I-I-!"

Y/n: "Two..."

Man: "Please-!"

Y/n: "Three-!"

???: "Don't!"

Y/n & man: "Huh?"

Y/n looks behind him to see the woman who was just harassed standing up.

???: "Don't kill him! Please!"

Y/n: Why shouldn't I? He just harassed you didn't he?"

???: "Yes it's true, but you don't need to kill him. No one should die. Take him to the cops. Please."

Y/n stares at the woman for a moment before looking at the man, contemplating.

Y/n: *whispers* "Ezio, what should I do?"