Sequence 3: What Happens At Night

November 17, 2217,
No one's POV

*SLAM*

The eldest of the l/n siblings, Derek, had his fist clenched as he just punched and left a hole in Ozpin's desk as smoke as clearly seen coming from his fist. All of the l/n siblings, except for y/n, were standing in front of Ozpin as the headmaster was sitting in his chair.

Derek: "Y/n's been gone for three days, Ozpin! You can't seriously be telling us to remain calm!"

Ozpin rolled his chair back a little to give himself some space from the pissed off giant, with a blank expression.

Ozpin: "I'm afraid I am. Remember, we cannot act blindly. The Templars, White Fang, or Grimm could've gotten to him."

Olivia: "Sir, why won't you let us go look for him?! He could be in danger!"

Ozpin: "If he is, then there's nothing we can do." He said blankly.

Trevor: "That's a load of bullshit Oz! He's our brother! We can't just abandon him out there!"

Derek: "Sir...I'm going to say this one. Last. Time... Let us look for him... now..."

Ozpin: "And I've already told you, I can't." He says as he leans to Derek's face, showing he's not going to change his mind.

Derek: "Why not?! You're the damn headmaster of Beacon! You have the power to send us with others to find him!"

Out of anger, Ozpin quickly got up from his chair.

Ozpin: "Just because I'm the headmaster doesn't mean I have the power to do it! I too want to look for him and fear the worst, but your father has forbidden me to do anything!"

Trevor: "Why listen to him?! He's the bastard that has put y/n and the three of us in hell! And you know that too!"

Ozpin: "Yes I know that! But we can't afford to blow our cover! Remember: 'We work in the dark to serve the light'. If the Templars found you three were trying to save y/n, then we are as good as dead!"

Derek: "We know! But-"

Ozpin: "But nothing!" He yells as he slams his hands on his desk. "We are to remain here, pray for y/n's safety, and act calm until we hear anything of your brother from my scouts! Am I clear?!"

The three siblings were taken aback by the headmaster's yelling. They remained quiet for a moment as they lowered their heads before nodding, knowing that there's no way to win.

Ozpin: "Good....I'm sorry about loosing my temper, but when I feel like I can't help others, it hurts me dearly. But I can't disobey a direct order from your father, even if I know it's wrong. We need to remember that if what your mother and father said was true about y/n being a descendant, then we need to believe in y/n."

DOT: "...Yes Sir..."

Ozpin let out a frustrated sigh before sitting back down in his chair.

Ozpin: "Good. Now, there's been word that the Templars have begun to make a move in Vale at the docks. I want you three to stop them at once. You leave tonight. Get in their base, find out what they're doing, and stop them before they can become a major threat. Understood?"